Lisbon Experience Apartments Principe Real
Rua da Palmeira 33 , Misericordia, 1200-392 Lisbon, Portugal –
One-Bedroom Apartment with Terrace
Standard Three-Bedroom Apartment (6 adults)
Five-Bedroom Apartment with River View
Superior Three-Bedroom Apartment
Four-Bedroom Apartment with Terrace
Area Info –
- Lisbon Botanical Garden 0.2 miles
- Bairro Alto 0.3 miles
- Sao Pedro de Alcantara Belvedere 0.3 miles
- Bica Elevator 0.4 miles
- Adamastor 0.4 miles
- Santa Catarina Belvedere 0.4 miles
- Santa Catarina Viewpoint 0.4 miles
- Avenida Metro Station - South Exit 0.4 miles
- Restorer's Square 0.4 miles
- Rossio Train Station 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Liberty Avenue 0.5 miles
- Chiado 0.5 miles
- Amoreiras 0.9 miles
- Jeronimos Monastery 3.3 miles
- Lisbon Casino 4.5 miles
- Lisbon Oceanarium 4.5 miles
- Gare do Oriente 4.6 miles
- Super Bock Super Rock 4.7 miles
- Nations Park 4.8 miles
- NOS Alive 4.8 miles
- Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport 4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Family Rooms
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Lisbon Experience Apartments Principe Real takes special requests – add in the next step!
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Lisbon Experience Apartments Principe Real accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that check-in after 22:00 is subject to an extra charge of EUR 30 .
All damaged items will be charged on the guests' credit card.
A pre payment of 25% of the total amount will be charged on credit card to guarantee the reservation. The remaining amount 75% should be paid in cash or credit card. In this last option there is an additional cost of 2% of the remaining amount.
For bookings of 5 or more guests, a refundable deposit of 30 EUR per person in cash or by a credit card pre authorization is required on arrival. It is fully refunded at the check out or no longer than 24 hours after it - subject to a room inspection
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Lisbon Experience Apartments Principe Real of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
License number: 8773/AL;8780/AL;8784/AL;8789/AL;8787/AL;8792/AL;8799/AL;8798/AL;8842/AL;8844/AL;8847/AL;24571/AL;24573/AL;24348/AL