Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Lisbon Old Town Guest House
Largo do Corpo Santo 28, 2nd floor, Misericordia, 1200-129 Lisbon, Portugal – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 534 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Lisbon – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Lisbon Old Town Guest House! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Lisbon Old Town Guest House is located in the center of Lisbon just a 3-minute walk from the Cais do Sodré transport hub. Free WiFi access is available.
Featuring antique elements like tiles and wooden floor, this guest house offers suites with a high level of comfort and quality. Each air-conditioned accommodations provides a river or a street view and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.
Guests will find plenty of dining options in the surrounding area within 1,000 feet. From the most traditional Portuguese restaurant to a great variety of international cuisine, it is the guests’ choice. In the evening guests can relax at one of the bars in the area or visit the Bairro Alto district further up the streets of Lisbon a 10-minute walk away.
The shopping areas of Chiado and Rua Augusta are within 1,950 feet and include the most renowned brand stores. Guests can visit the narrow streets of the historical Alfama district 0.6 mi away or enjoy the panoramic views that the São Jorge Castle offers a 20-minute walk away. Lisbon International Airport is 4.3 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lisbon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Lisbon Old Town Guest House
- Can we push the twin beds together if we are a couple??Hello, Our twins beds are set up together, next to each other. Regards AntonioAnswered on June 27, 2022
- Good Day, Is it possible to request 2 suites on 1st or 2nd floor? Thanks LynneHello, All our suites are located in the 2nd floor. Kind regards, AntonioAnswered on July 5, 2022
- is there an elevatorHello, Unfortunately we do not have an elevator. Kind regards AntonioAnswered on September 23, 2022
- Olá! Gostaria de confirmar que cada quarto tem o seu banheiro (casa de banho) exclusivo. ObrigadaBom dia, Todos os quartos têm casa de banho privada. ObrigadoAnswered on March 1, 2022
- Hi, are we able to stay 1 night and leave our luggages and head over to Porto 3d2n and come back again to stay for 2 nights?Hello, We have some luggage lockers, you can leave them in there exceptionaly if you are booking more nights. But I need to know the exact dates. Re...Answered on June 27, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 20 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 20 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Lisbon Old Town Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
License number: 21742/AL
FAQs about Lisbon Old Town Guest House
The prices at Lisbon Old Town Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Lisbon Old Town Guest House is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Lisbon Old Town Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Lisbon Old Town Guest House is 2,600 feet from the center of Lisbon.
Room options at Lisbon Old Town Guest House include: