Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Malmerendas Boutique Lodging
Rua Dr Alves da Veiga 186, União de Freguesias do Centro, 4000-072 Porto, Portugal – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 309 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Porto – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Malmerendas Boutique Lodging! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in a renovated historic building Malmerendas Boutique Lodging is located at 1,000 feet from iconic Bolhao Market and a 3-minute walk from Bolhão Metro Station. The emblematic São Bento railway station and Clérigos Tower are within a 10-minute walk each, while Ribeira is a 20-minute walk.
Each of the five suites maintains the spirit of the original building, coupled with a contemporary décor. All suites are equipped with a small kitchenette, private bathroom, flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The bathrooms of the suites on the first floor include a claw-foot bathtub.
Breakfast service is available, at an extra fee. Guests will find a variety of restaurants an eateries within a 5-minute walk.
Guests have a thematic literature selection at their disposal. Internet access via WiFi is free throughout the building. Luggage storage is also provided, free of charge.
Santa Catarina Street, one of Porto's main shopping streets, is a 2-minute walk away. Francisco Sá Carneiro International Airport is around a 40-minute metro ride away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Porto, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Malmerendas Boutique Lodging
- Hi, can we park closely to the hotel? If yes, how far is it? Thank you!Dear Guest, the park is only 3 minuts from our Gest House (:Answered on October 2, 2021
- Hi, I am fully vaccinated. I arrived in Lisbon on July 9th and did my covid test (negative) .Do I need a test to stay at your hotel this week?Good morning, Yes, you must provide us a negative test to stay in our guest house. Kind Regards, Malmerendas StaffAnswered on July 15, 2021
- Hello, is the check in aviable even after midnight? Our flight arrives at 23.00 and I do not think that we will be able to make it until midnight.Dear guest, We inform that by that time our reception is closed, however, we have a self check-in protocole. Thank you for your interest, and for an..Answered on October 3, 2020
- Hello Your hotel looks lovely. Would it be possible to have breakfast a bit earlier than 9:00? Thank you for your response.Hello! Thank you for your kind words! Breakfast is served between 08:30 and 10:30. However, should you need an earlier breakfast, our staff will be m..Answered on August 18, 2022
- I was planning to book your place for Oct 14-19. They are unavailable in a row. Could you please check if it is possible to arrange our stay? 🙏🤍Good morning and thank you for your message! :) We are sorry but at the moment we only have availability for October 16th - 19th.Answered on September 28, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|€ 18 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Malmerendas Boutique Lodging accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that if your estimated time of arrival is after 20:00, please inform us of your email so we can send the self-check-in procedures.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Malmerendas Boutique Lodging of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
License number: 8962/AL
FAQs about Malmerendas Boutique Lodging
Malmerendas Boutique Lodging is 1,950 feet from the center of Porto.
Malmerendas Boutique Lodging offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Malmerendas Boutique Lodging include:
Guests staying at Malmerendas Boutique Lodging can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Malmerendas Boutique Lodging is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Malmerendas Boutique Lodging may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Malmerendas Boutique Lodging by:
- Subway/Metro 20min