You're eligible for a Genius discount at My Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering shared dormitories and private rooms a 2-minute walk from Guimarães’ city center, My Hostel features a terrace with a seating area, and garden views. Guimarães Castle is a 10-minute walk.
Bright and modern, some accommodations have private bathrooms, and others come with shared bathroom facilities.
Guests can make use of the fully equipped kitchen to prepare their meals, and there are vending machines with snacks and drinks available. Local restaurants can be found within 1,650 feet.
Staff at the reception can arrange massages and rental bicycles upon request. A common living room with a satellite flat-screen TV and plush sofa is available for guests to relax.
Guimarães’ bus and train stations are a 10-minute and 15-minute walk, respectively. There is an airport shuttle available at the reception, as well as luggage storage. Francisco Sá Carneiro International Airport is 32 mi away from My Hostel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Guimarães, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Do you have planned events or activities?It depends on the season, the city has plenty of activities almost all year, we do our activities most of the times on winter.Answered on November 5, 2019
- Can I use my own sleeping bag?You have clean sheets in the bed but if you want your sleeping bag, it´s your choice.Answered on November 5, 2019
- Is parking available nearby?Can I park nearby?There is parking nearby, we have a mix of free and paying in My Hostel street and there is a paying parking at 50 meters that cost 8€ per 24h.Answered on May 21, 2022
- Is it quiet at night?It depends on dates or season, but the street is very quietAnswered on November 5, 2019
- How much does it cost to rent a lock?We don´t have locks but it´s safe, the rooms are closed and if you need to keep something safe, we can keep it on a safe deposit.Answered on November 5, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:30 PM - 7:30 PM
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card My Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
License number: 2535/AL
FAQs about My Hostel
My Hostel is 1,500 feet from the center of Guimarães.
Check-in at My Hostel is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to My Hostel by:
- Bus 40min
My Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Personal trainer
- Movie nights
- Themed dinners
- Bicycle rental
- Hot spring bath
- Beauty services
- Cooking class
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
The prices at My Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at My Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include: