Stay in the heart of Lisbon – Excellent location – show map
Located in Lisbon and within a 5-minute walk of Commerce Square, Chiado Open World Hostel features a shared lounge, allergy-free rooms, and free WiFi. The property is around a 16-minute walk from Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, 4.5 miles from Jeronimos Monastery and 4.8 miles from Luz Football Stadium. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.
Some rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven. All guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.
Popular points of interest near the guesthouse include St. George's Castle, Rossio Square and Dona Maria II National Theatre. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 4.3 miles from Chiado Open World Hostel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lisbon, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
- My flight gets in at 2330. Am I able to check in at midnight?yes, sureAnswered on February 26, 2020
- Hi, are we able to leave luggage at your reception for a few hours?Yes, you can before check-in and after check-out. We only ask that you be informed beforehand.Answered on August 5, 2021
- Hello, does the kitchen have necessary equipment to cook with, and does it have a fridge?the kitchen has 2 stoves, oven, microwaves, 2 refrigerators and household utensils such as pans, bowls, shells, plates, glasses...Answered on June 7, 2021
- Hello, Are there any ground floor rooms? If not how many stairs are there? One of us is disabled, they can use stairs but only if there is a hand rial..Hey our hostel is on the 3rd floor, we have yes handsupports, best regards :)Answered on November 20, 2022
- Hi is this room private? Do you have air conditioning?Hello how are you ? We have a fan.Answered on June 11, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform Chiado Open World Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 35099/AL
FAQs about Chiado Open World Hostel
Check-in at Chiado Open World Hostel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Chiado Open World Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Chiado Open World Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Chiado Open World Hostel is 1,500 feet from the center of Lisbon.
Room options at Chiado Open World Hostel include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Chiado Open World Hostel by:
- Subway/Metro 20min