34 Rua dos Ferreiros, 8600-315 Lagos, Portugal – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 611 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Lagos
Set in Lagos, 1,000 feet from Lagos Live Science Center, Orange3 Hostel offers a garden and terrace. The property is located 0.7 mi from Santa Maria Church and 150 feet from São Sebastião Church. Guests can make use of a shared lounge.
The shared lounge is equipped with a flat screen TV. Orange3 Hostel features certain rooms with garden views, and each room is fitted with a patio. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning.
The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire and car hire are available at Orange3 Hostel.
Dona Ana Beach is 1.2 mi from the hostel, while Lagos Marina is 1.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 52 mi from Orange3 Hostel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lagos, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Meia Praia Beach8.9 Excellent beach1,550 feet from property
Praia da Forte da Bandeira8.7 Excellent beach2,300 feet from property
Batata Beach8.5 Very good beach2,450 feet from property
Praia dos Estudantes8.8 Excellent beach3,050 feet from property
Praia do Pinhão8.9 Excellent beach3,650 feet from property
Dona Ana Beach8.8 Excellent beach4,200 feet from property
Camilo Beach8.7 Excellent beach1.1 miles from property
Porto de Mos Beach9.0 Wonderful beach1.4 miles from property
Praia dos Pinheiros9.1 Wonderful beach1.4 miles from property
Praia do Canavial9.0 Wonderful beach1.4 miles from property
Praia da Balança9.1 Wonderful beach1.5 miles from property
Martin Barranco Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.5 miles from property
Ponta da Piedade Beach9.0 Wonderful beach1.6 miles from property
- Hi, does the female dorm room have privacy curtains on the beds? thanksHi, yes it does have curtains in each bed.Answered on 25 January 2023
- do you have any cooperations with surfschools? i just wanna take 3 surflessons.Hello! Yes, we do work with a surf school. Kind regardsAnswered on 19 September 2022
- do you have a place to store a luggage bag after checking outHello ! Yes, you can leave your luggage with us after check-out. Kind regards, Orange3 TeamAnswered on 28 September 2020
- Hey! I have a big request to ask for my stay from tomorrow. Could I please have a bottom bed? My booking name is Natalia Pinkowska.Hi Natalia, Thank you for choosing Orange3 Hostel. We have booked you a bottom bed. See you soon Orange3 StaffAnswered on 22 July 2021
- good morning, what are the options for bikes at the property? is there a safe indoors space to lock them? Thanks! best regardsHello! You can lock your bike in our garden, is a safe place.Kind regards.Answered on 1 March 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- Dining table
- Washing machine
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bar crawls
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Game room
- Dining area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Adults only
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- Car rental
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Orange3 Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Upon check-in, the guest must present the citizen card or passport.
It is not allowed the entry of strangers in the Hostel facilities, only employees, guests or people previously authorized can enter.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Orange3 Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 47869/AL
FAQs about Orange3 Hostel
The nearest beach is 0.6 miles from Orange3 Hostel.
Orange3 Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Bicycle rental
- Bar crawls
The prices at Orange3 Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Orange3 Hostel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Orange3 Hostel is 500 feet from the center of Lagos.