Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel
Largo de São Domingos 50, União de Freguesias do Centro, 4050-545 Porto, Portugal – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 2036 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Porto – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in a fully-renovated historical building, the Porto AS 1829 Hotel is located in the city’s historical center. Noted Porto landmarks like the Clérigos Tower and São Bento Train Station are a 7-minute walk.
The Hotel has ample rooms, all with a private bathroom and some including a classic bathtub in the room. The rooms include a view, with some having scenic Porto views. Each air-conditioned unit also has a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi access is available.
Guests can indulge in traditional Portuguese dishes served with a contemporary twist, at the Galeria do Largo Restaurant, the on-site restaurant.
The iconic Dom Luis I Bridge is just 1,800 feet away and its upper deck can be crossed either on foot or via Metro. The Porto Cathedral is 1,300 feet away. The riverfront Ribeira area is 1,000 feet away and features various waterfront eateries and a view to Vila Nova de Gaia. Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is 14 mi from the Porto AS 1829 Hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Porto, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel
- How do I book the airport shuttle bus?Dear Guest, We can organize this transfer service for you. It has a cost of 35.00€ up to 4 passengers and 55,00€ for more than 4 passengers, and it's...Answered on January 5, 2020
- Is free parking available?Dear Guest, Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel does not have a parking, however, we recommend the use of the public park just 200m from our hotel, called SABA Rib...Answered on February 21, 2020
- Hi. Do you know what the daily charge for parking is at the closest parking garage?Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel does not have a parking, however, we recommend the use of the public park just 200m from our hotel, called SABA Ribeira (Infante...Answered on November 12, 2020
- Do superior rooms have a balcony. Don’t mind if it is too small to sit just so you can open patio doors to outside.Some of our Superior Rooms have balconies, however this kind of request are always subject to our availabilty.Answered on September 30, 2020
- I would like to know the size of a double "large double" bed please. Do any of the hotels in Portugal offer king size beds "American Size" ? Than...Hello Dear Guest Our Double beds are Queen Size, to have a king size you must book a Superior Room category. Thank You AntonioAnswered on December 10, 2019
- Still looking?
Galeria Do Largo
Food: Portuguese, Local, European
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 6554
FAQs about Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel
From the nearest airport, you can get to Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel by:
- Subway/Metro 1h
Guests staying at Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel is 2,800 feet from the center of Porto.
The prices at Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel include:
Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Galeria Do Largo