Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Porto Vintage Guesthouse
Rua do Almada, 580/584, União de Freguesias do Centro, 4050-039 Porto, Portugal – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 401 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Porto – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Porto Vintage Guesthouse! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Porto Vintage Guest house is primely located in Porto’s center. The charming unit has renovated rooms and is 1,150 feet from Trindade Metro Station and a 5-minute walk from Aliados Avenue.
Featuring free WiFi access, the comfortable rooms of this B&B have high ornamented ceilings and most feature a view of the city. These air-conditioned units have their own private bathroom, with a bath or shower and free toiletries.
A continental breakfast is available each morning for guests of the Porto Vintage, and can be enjoyed on the comfortable terrace. A wide range of Portuguese and international restaurants, cafés and pastry shops is on offer at a short 5-minute walk.
The renowned Clérigos Tower is 0.9 mi from the property, as are the lively Galerias de Paris and its popular bars. Francisco Sá Carneiro International Airport is 9.3 mi from the Porto Vintage Guest house, and is accessible via Metro from Trindade station.
This is our guests' favorite part of Porto, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Porto Vintage Guesthouse
- Hello, For parking, what is the address for the parking area? How far of a walk is it to it from the guesthouse?Thank you for your question!There are payable places in the street. As we are in the city center you need to recharge every 2 hours. We suggest you to..Answered on May 27, 2021
- We will arrive in the morning around 10.00am could we live our cases at guesthouse earlier than check-in. We will come on 13th March for 4 nightsWe always keep our guests luggage until check in time. Moreover, We try hard to have your room ready by your arrival time in case that is possible.Answered on February 10, 2022
- Hi, is it possible to check in around midnight?Yes it is. We are prepared for late check ins with all comfort for both guests and hosts. No problem :)Answered on November 7, 2021
- Do you have elevator? ThanksNo we dont. We have only 2 more floors and during our renovation we had to choose between our beautiful skylight (one of the city archicture simbols) ..Answered on February 10, 2022
- Doyou have TV?It is our choice not to have TV in the rooms. This is a quiet house, totally renovated respecting its original arquitecture.TV's on during the night w..Answered on November 7, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Porto Vintage Guesthouse of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 13105/AL
FAQs about Porto Vintage Guesthouse
Porto Vintage Guesthouse offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Porto Vintage Guesthouse is 1,300 feet from the center of Porto.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Porto Vintage Guesthouse by:
- Subway/Metro 30min
The prices at Porto Vintage Guesthouse may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Porto Vintage Guesthouse include:
Check-in at Porto Vintage Guesthouse is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Porto Vintage Guesthouse can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include: