Quinta Das Faias
Er102, N. 200, 9135-425 Camacha, Portugal –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 71 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Quinta Das Faias.
Stroll down the Quinta, enjoying the changes in its trees and flowers, breathing their different smells and enjoying the view, from mountain to sea. Listening to the sound of birds and enjoy if the night is bright, observe the stars in the sky.
Area Info –
- Palheiro Gardens 1 miles
- Palheiro Golfe 1.7 miles
- Quinta do Palheiro Ferreiro 1.8 miles
- Madeira Botanical Garden 2.5 miles
- Reis Magos Beach 2.6 miles
- Monte Palace Tropical Garden 2.7 miles
- Nossa Senhora do Monte Church 2.7 miles
- Farmers' Market 3 miles
- Sao Tiago Fort 3.1 miles
- Funchal Toy Museum 3.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cathedral of Funchal 3.5 miles
- Madeira Adventure Park 3.5 miles
- Mar Avenue 3.6 miles
- Marina do Funchal 3.8 miles
- Madeira Casino 4 miles
- Pico dos Barcelos Viewpoint 4.9 miles
- Arieiro Peak 5.9 miles
- Girao Cape 8.7 miles
- Santana's traditional houses 9.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- O Abrigo do Pastor Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Tio Juca Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Continente Supermarket 0.2 miles
- BAKERY - 25 de Agosto Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Cosi Scosi Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Super Camacha Market 0.5 miles
- O Regedor Restaurant 0.7 miles
- Atlantico Ocean/Sea 3.7 miles
- Poiso Mountain 5 miles
- Madeira Cristiano Ronaldo Airport 4.9 miles
- Porto Santo Airport 40.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Quinta Das Faias
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site
- Diving Off-site
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .
Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Final cleaning is included.
The 30% of the deposit will be paid by bank transference, the hotel will contact you to give you further details. The remaining 70% will be paid at the check-in in cash.
License number: 4905/AL;4912/AL