An intimate getaway overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda is located in Lagos, only a 5-minute stroll from the beach. It features an outdoor spa pool, sauna and massage options.
The uniquely furnished rooms at Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda feature private balconies or terraces, all with Porto de Mós beach views and mature Mediterranean gardens. Each has a minibar and satellite TV. This property has small gym available.
A daily breakfast is served made with fresh and local products. The Mirandus gourmet restaurant offers haute cuisine in romantic ambience with a unique panoramic sea view.
The Charme D Orient provides a wide range of ethical, organic treatments and products, treatment and steam rooms. Guests can enjoy the peacefulness of the elegant reading room with a beautiful panoramic terrace.
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda has a car rental, handy for visitors who wish to explore the area. The Boavista Golf Course is 1.9 miles away and Faro International Airport is 55.9 miles away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Lagos, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Porto de Mos Beach9.0 Superb beach100 yards from property
Praia do Canavial9.0 Superb beach150 yards from property
Martin Barranco Beach8.8 Fabulous beach1,000 yards from property
Camilo Beach8.7 Fabulous beach1,350 yards from property
Praia da Balança9.0 Superb beach1,400 yards from property
Dona Ana Beach8.8 Fabulous beach1,400 yards from property
Praia dos Pinheiros9.0 Superb beach1,450 yards from property
Ponta da Piedade Beach9.0 Superb beach1,500 yards from property
Praia do Pinhão8.8 Fabulous beach1,750 yards from property
Praia dos Estudantes8.7 Fabulous beach1.1 miles from property
Batata Beach8.5 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
Praia da Forte da Bandeira8.7 Fabulous beach1.2 miles from property
Meia Praia Beach8.9 Fabulous beach1.3 miles from property
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?The nearest beach is 'Porto de Mós' within max 10 min walking distance from the hotel. As we are on top of the cliff you just have to go down to the beach.Answered on 10 September 2019
- Hi, is it walkable from the hotel to Ponta Da Piedade lighthouse?Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your contact. We have a pleasure to inform you that to get from the hotel to ponta da piedade it is 60 min walking..Answered on 30 April 2022
- hi. it looks like you only have single beds. you don't have rooms with double beds?Good afternoon our rooms are equipped with 2 beds pushed together but if the customer requests we can always prepare a double bedAnswered on 9 April 2022
- Hi. If we don’t have a car is it easy to get Uber or taxi to restaurants? Thanks! BarbHi, Yes, you always can call a taxi over the reception. Thank youAnswered on 4 October 2021
- Hello is your pool open and working? I read a review that it was closed.Dear Guest, we are pleased to inform that our outdoor pool is heated and open during the day. Due to wheather conditions, it might be closed. However,..Answered on 25 March 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 23:30
08:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Please inform Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
License number: 18.1/13171
FAQs about Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda
The nearest beach is just 100 yards from Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda.
Check-in at Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The prices at Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda by:
- Car 1h
Room options at Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda include:
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda has 1 restaurant:
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda is 1.3 miles from the centre of Lagos.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Hand massage
- Horse riding
- Couples massage
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Yoga classes
- Steam room
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Full body massage
- Head massage
- Swimming Pool
- Foot massage