An intimate getaway overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda is located in Lagos, only a 5-minute stroll from the beach. It features an outdoor spa pool, sauna and massage options.
The uniquely furnished rooms at Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda feature private balconies or terraces, all with Porto de Mós beach views and mature Mediterranean gardens. Each has a mini-bar and satellite TV. This property has small gym available.
A daily breakfast is served made with fresh and local products. The Mirandus gourmet restaurant offers haute cuisine in romantic ambiance with a unique panoramic sea view.
The Charme D Orient provides a wide range of ethical, organic treatments and products, treatment and steam rooms. Guests can enjoy the peacefulness of the elegant reading room with a beautiful panoramic terrace.
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda has a car rental, handy for visitors who wish to explore the area. The Boavista Golf Course is 1.9 mi away and Faro International Airport is 56 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Lagos, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Porto de Mos Beach9.0 Wonderful beach250 feet from property
Praia do Canavial9.0 Wonderful beach500 feet from property
Martin Barranco Beach8.8 Excellent beach3,000 feet from property
Camilo Beach8.7 Excellent beach4,050 feet from property
Praia da Balança9.0 Wonderful beach4,150 feet from property
Dona Ana Beach8.8 Excellent beach4,150 feet from property
Praia dos Pinheiros9.0 Wonderful beach4,300 feet from property
Ponta da Piedade Beach9.0 Wonderful beach4,550 feet from property
Praia do Pinhão8.8 Excellent beach5,200 feet from property
Praia dos Estudantes8.7 Excellent beach1.1 miles from property
Batata Beach8.5 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
Praia da Forte da Bandeira8.7 Excellent beach1.2 miles from property
Meia Praia Beach8.9 Excellent beach1.3 miles from property
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?The nearest beach is 'Porto de Mós' within max 10 min walking distance from the hotel. As we are on top of the cliff you just have to go down to the beach.Answered on September 10, 2019
- Hi, is it walkable from the hotel to Ponta Da Piedade lighthouse?Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your contact. We have a pleasure to inform you that to get from the hotel to ponta da piedade it is 60 min walking..Answered on April 30, 2022
- hi. it looks like you only have single beds. you don't have rooms with double beds?Good afternoon our rooms are equipped with 2 beds pushed together but if the customer requests we can always prepare a double bedAnswered on April 9, 2022
- Hi. If we don’t have a car is it easy to get Uber or taxi to restaurants? Thanks! BarbHi, Yes, you always can call a taxi over the reception. Thank youAnswered on October 4, 2021
- Hello is your pool open and working? I read a review that it was closed.Dear Guest, we are pleased to inform that our outdoor pool is heated and open during the day. Due to wheather conditions, it might be closed. However,..Answered on March 25, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 18.1/13171
FAQs about Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda
Check-in at Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda include:
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Hand massage
- Horseback riding
- Couples' massage
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Yoga classes
- Steam room
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Full-body massage
- Head massage
- Swimming pool
- Foot massage
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda is 1.3 miles from the center of Lagos.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The nearest beach is 350 feet from Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda.
Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda has 1 restaurant:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda by:
- Car 1h
The prices at Boutique Hotel Vivenda Miranda may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.