The ART INN Lisbon
Rua 1º de Dezembro 31, Santa Maria Maior, 1200-357 Lisbon, Portugal – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 608 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The ART INN Lisbon.
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Rossio 0.1 miles
- Underground Rossio 0.1 miles
- Carmo Convent 0.1 miles
- Dona Maria II National Theatre 0.1 miles
- Carmo Fountain 0.1 miles
- Santa Justa Elevator 0.1 miles
- Praca da Figueira 0.1 miles
- Rossio Train Station 0.1 miles
- Baixa/Chiado Metro – Baixa 0.2 miles
- Café A Brasileira 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Chiado 0.2 miles
- Liberty Avenue 0.7 miles
- Amoreiras 1.4 miles
- Jeronimos Monastery 3.7 miles
- Lisbon Oceanarium 4.3 miles
- Lisbon Casino 4.3 miles
- Gare do Oriente 4.4 miles
- Super Bock Super Rock 4.5 miles
- Nations Park 4.5 miles
- NOS Alive 5.3 miles
- Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport 4 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Time Out Mercado da Ribeira Market Food court Food in this area includes: Pub food, Organic, Soup, Coffee & tea, Pastries, Bar snacks, Gourmet
- Mouraria Restaurant Market Wine bar Food in this area includes: Pub food, Indian, Pastries, Street food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Italian
- Chiado Restaurant Bakery Wine bar Food in this area includes: Pub food, Argentinian, Indian, Pastries, Organic, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose The ART INN Lisbon
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Lisbon
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 12 years are charged EUR 20 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that The ART INN Lisbon front desk is open from 7:00 to 00:00, nevertheless during your stay you will have access to your room 24-hour a day.
Should your arrival be during closing hours, please do let The ART INN Lisbon know so they can prepare your check-in in advance.
Please note that The ART INN Lisbon has no elevator or parking facilities on the premises.
The ART INN Lisbon will be undergoing renovation works in early 2017, this renovation will be done in different phases so the unit will be welcoming guest during this period. The guests’ unique experience will continue to be our main focus, therefore we expect minimal impact on your stay as construction will be limited to daylight hours and will not be visible to the public.