The Charm of Cascais
Av Pedro Alvares Cabral / Av Infante Dom Henrique ,669, 2750-168 Cascais, Portugal –
The Charm of Cascais - Handmade Hospitality, is a deluxe Guest House part of The Charm Group were you have a full 5 * hotel service and a warm welcome for your holidays or work pause.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Cascais Hipodrom 0.7 miles
- Boca do Inferno 0.8 miles
- Museum of the Sea 0.8 miles
- Cascais Town Hall 0.8 miles
- Casa das Historias - Paula Rego Museum 0.8 miles
- Marechal Carmona Park 0.8 miles
- Cascais Train Station 0.8 miles
- Condes de Castro Guimaraes Museum - Library 0.9 miles
- Nossa Senhora da Luz Fortress 1 miles
- Santa Marta Lighthouse 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pena National Palace 6.4 miles
- Moors Castle 6.8 miles
- Quinta da Regaleira 7 miles
- Sintra National Palace 7.1 miles
- NOS Alive 10.7 miles
- Amoreiras 14.8 miles
- Liberty Avenue 15.6 miles
- Chiado 15.8 miles
- Gare do Oriente 18.6 miles
- Nations Park 18.9 miles
- Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport 17.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Portuguese, International
Open for: Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose The Charm of Cascais
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Cascais
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 5 per day.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Charm of Cascais accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that half board rate includes 3 courses (drinks are not included).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Charm of Cascais of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
License number: 13/2011