The Vintage Hotel & Spa – Lisbon
Rua Rodrigo da Fonseca, 2, Santo Antonio, 1250-191 Lisbon, Portugal –
Life is made up of vibrant, powerful, tasteful and important moments! These are the moments NAU wants to be a part of. Whether it’s in a room in one of our 10 hotels, one of our tables in our restaurants, a SPA or a golf course. It’s all here!
Hotel surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
Lisbon Botanical Garden0.2 miles
Rato Metro Station0.2 miles
Liberty Avenue0.2 miles
Avenida Metro Station - North Exit0.3 miles
Marques de Pombal Station0.3 miles
Avenida Metro Station - South Exit0.3 miles
Marques de Pombal0.4 miles
Sao Pedro de Alcantara Belvedere0.5 miles
Torel Garden0.5 miles
Restauradores Square0.5 miles
Humberto Delgado Airport3.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
Commerce Square1.1 miles
Luz Football Stadium2.9 miles
Jeronimos Monastery3.4 miles
Lisbon Oceanarium4.3 miles
Gare do Oriente4.3 miles
Super Bock Super Rock4.4 miles
Nations Park4.5 miles
NOS Alive4.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose The Vintage Hotel & Spa – Lisbon
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Spa/wellness packages
- Steam room
- Spa Facilities
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Indoor pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Bingo Off-site (Additional charge)
- Aerobics Off-site (Additional charge)
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Live music/performance Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cooking class Off-site (Additional charge)
- Tour or class about local culture (Additional charge)
- Happy hour (Additional charge)
- Bike tours (Additional charge)
- Walking tours (Additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site (Additional charge)
- Hiking Off-site (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 15 per day.
- Parking garage
- Street parking
- Secured parking
- Public transport tickets (Additional charge)
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Baby safety gates
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Grocery deliveries (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Vintage Hotel & Spa – Lisbon accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The Rooftop Bar and Lobby Bar openings are subject to seasonal opening and closing schedules.
Guests booking on Non-Refundable Rates should inform The Vintage Lisboa of their invoicing details (Name, Address and VAT number) at the time of booking.
Please note that the credit card name must match the person checking-in and it must be presented at check-in.
License number: 6912