Hotel The Vintage Hotel & Spa – Lisbon
Rua Rodrigo da Fonseca, 2, Santo Antonio, 1250-191 Lisbon, Portugal –
Life is made up of vibrant, powerful, tasteful and important moments! These are the moments NAU wants to be a part of. Whether it’s in a room in one of our 10 hotels, one of our tables in our restaurants, a SPA or a golf course. It’s all here!
Hotel surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
Lisbon Botanical Garden0.2 miles
Rato Metro Station0.2 miles
Liberty Avenue0.2 miles
Avenida Metro Station - North Exit0.3 miles
Marques de Pombal Metro Station0.3 miles
Avenida Metro Station - South Exit0.3 miles
Marques de Pombal0.4 miles
Sao Pedro de Alcantara Belvedere0.5 miles
Torel Garden0.5 miles
Restauradores Square0.5 miles
Humberto Delgado Airport3.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
Commerce Square1.1 miles
Luz Football Stadium2.9 miles
Jeronimos Monastery3.4 miles
Lisbon Oceanarium4.3 miles
Gare do Oriente4.3 miles
Super Bock Super Rock4.4 miles
Nations Park4.5 miles
NOS Alive4.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose The Vintage Hotel & Spa – Lisbon
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming pool
- Locker rooms
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Steam room
- Spa facilities
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool (year-round)
- Indoor pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness center
Services & Extras
- Tickets to shows/attractions (additional charge)
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
Pets are not allowed.
- Bingo Off-site (additional charge)
- Aerobics Off-site (additional charge)
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Live music/Performance Off-site (additional charge)
- Cooking class Off-site (additional charge)
- Tour or class about local culture (additional charge)
- Happy hour (additional charge)
- Bike tours (additional charge)
- Walking tours (additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site (additional charge)
- Hiking Off-site (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals (additional charge)
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 15 per day.
- Parking garage
- Street parking
- Secure parking
- Public transit tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV channels
- Baby safety gates
- Babysitting/Child services (additional charge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press (additional charge)
- Ironing service (additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Grocery deliveries (additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Vintage Hotel & Spa – Lisbon accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The Rooftop Bar and Lobby Bar openings are subject to seasonal opening and closing schedules.
Guests booking on Non-Refundable Rates should inform The Vintage Lisboa of their invoicing details (Name, Address and VAT number) at the time of booking.
Please note that the credit card name must match the person checking-in and it must be presented at check-in.
License number: 6912