VIP Executive Arts Hotel
Av. D. João II, nº 47, Parque das Nacoes, 1998-028 Lisbon, Portugal –
6 Reasons to Choose VIP Executive Arts Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Lisbon
Founded in 1978, the experienced Portuguese chain VIP Hotels is a synonym of excellence, quality and comfort. With 12 properties in Portugal and 4 in Mozambique, VIP Hotels offer the best possible location for both leisure and corporate segments.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Moscavide Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Nations Park Cableway 0.3 miles
- Moscavide Train Station 0.3 miles
- Vasco da Gama Shopping Center 0.4 miles
- Oriente Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Gare do Oriente 0.4 miles
- Meo Arena 0.4 miles
- Vasco da Gama Tower 0.4 miles
- Atlantic Pavilion 0.4 miles
- Super Bock Super Rock 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nations Park 0.4 miles
- Lisbon Casino 0.6 miles
- Lisbon Oceanarium 0.7 miles
- Liberty Avenue 4.4 miles
- Dona Maria II National Theatre 4.6 miles
- Amoreiras 4.9 miles
- Chiado 4.9 miles
- Bairro Alto 5.2 miles
- Jeronimos Monastery 7.8 miles
- NOS Alive 9.1 miles
- Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport 1.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 6 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
VIP Executive Arts Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Upon confirmation of booking, the hotel reserves the right to charge the partial or full amount of the stay, via credit card details.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and a valid credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests may opt for another method of payment at check-in, in case the holder of the card is not present in the reservation. In this case, the amount paid at time of booking, will be refunded to the card used for this purpose.
License number: 434