Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Vistas de Lisboa Hostel
Rua dos Douradores, 178, 4º andar, Santa Maria Maior, 1100-207 Lisbon, Portugal – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 435 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Vistas de Lisboa Hostel
- How much does it cost to rent a lock?They are free of charge. We request only a deposit to prevent losing the keys, that will be returned to you on your check-out time.Answered on September 11, 2019
- Do you offer luggage storage?If you plan to arrive before the check-in time (14:00) we have a store room to keep your luggage. If you wish to stay after your check-out (10:00) als...Answered on September 11, 2019
- Will you be open May 31st and June 1st?Yes, we are open and taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable.Answered on May 9, 2020
- Can I use my own sleeping bag?Sure, if you feel more comfortable to use this over our beds.Answered on September 11, 2019
- Is there an airport shuttle service? please could you confirm if the hostel operates a shuttle service from airport and if so what is the cost.ThanksHostel can provide Airport Shuttle service for a cost of 15€/trip (max 2 person). This need to be booked early in advance. To confirm, the client need...Answered on June 16, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Vistas de Lisboa Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Vistas de Lisboa Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 90556/AL
FAQs about Vistas de Lisboa Hostel
From the nearest airport, you can get to Vistas de Lisboa Hostel by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 20min
- Subway/Metro 20min
Check-in at Vistas de Lisboa Hostel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Vistas de Lisboa Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Vistas de Lisboa Hostel is 800 feet from the center of Lisbon.
Vistas de Lisboa Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Movie nights
- Bar crawls
- Walking tours