P.O Box 10027 Koror, 96940 Koror, Palau –
Alii from the Management and staff of Palasia Hotel, Palau!! Palasia Hotel, Palau provides a preferred location in the heart of Palau’s Capital City, Koror State. This First Class Deluxe Hotel, with 7 floors and 3 basement levels, opened in the summer of August 24, 1998, ● Our first-class accommodation offers 165 rooms and suites with balconies that provide spectacular views of the Rock Islands and the Northern Bay of the island. Each room will guarantee a home atmosphere and service away from the brinks of the city life.To complete the perfect get-away trip, Palasia Hotel offers unique, cast-away experiences for all ages thru underwater adventures, natural surroundings and for those quiet moments swim in the crystal clear ocean waters or lay on the white sand with your loved ones.
Area Info –
Restaurants & Markets
- Rock Island Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Yokohama Restaurant (Japanese) Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Tori Tori(Japanese) Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Surangel\'s Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Ben Franklin Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Mingle\'s Cafe (Thai) Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Mog Mog (Seafood & Japanese) Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Bethlehem Night Market Market 0.5 miles
- Jellyfish Lake Lake 15.5 miles
- Rock Islands (World Heritage Site) Ocean/Sea 15.5 miles
- Palau International Airport 4.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Chinese, International
5 Reasons to Choose Palasia Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Fitness Classes
- Massage Chair
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Foot Bath
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Body Wrap
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Hair Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Beach Umbrellas
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Mini Golf
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged USD 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Palasia Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Palasia Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.