This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
The Seasons Hotel
129, Erou Iancu Nicolae St., 077190 Bucharest, Romania –
Area Info –
Restaurants & Markets
- Ambasada SUA Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Baneasa Business and Technology Park Market 0.7 miles
- Baneasa Shopping City Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Jolie Ville Galeria Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Gradina Zoologica Market 0.2 miles
- Henri Coandă International Airport 4.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Seasons Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:30 PM
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
When traveling by taxi, be sure to tell your driver that the place is near Erou Iancu Nicolae Street (Strada Erou Iancu Nicolae), in the Pipera district, to avoid confusion.
When arriving by car and using a navigation system, please note that most navigation systems do not have Dimitrie Cantemir Street (Strada Dimitrie Cantemir) in their databases. Instead, please use Erou Iancu Nicolae Street (Strada Erou Iancu Nicolae) as a reference.