Bulevardul Magheru nr. 8-10, Sector 1, Sector 1, 010332 Bucharest, Romania –
Having a history more than 75 years and an architecture that confirm his authenticity, Ambasador Hotel will propose to pass his threshold to live again the elegance of those time in a perfect blend of modern and classical.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Romanian Athenaeum 0.1 miles
- Casino Partouche - Athenee Palace Hilton 0.2 miles
- Yeshoah Tova Synagogue 0.2 miles
- Gradina Icoanei Park 0.2 miles
- National Museum of Art 0.2 miles
- Bulandra Theatre - Toma Caragiu Hall 0.3 miles
- Ministry of Health 0.3 miles
- Ion Voicu Park 0.3 miles
- Kretzulescu Church 0.3 miles
- Romana Square 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bucharest National Theater TNB 0.4 miles
- Cismigiu Gardens 0.5 miles
- National Museum of Natural History "Grigore Antipa" 1.1 miles
- National Opera 1.1 miles
- Museum of Romanian Peasant 1.2 miles
- Carrefour Orhideea 1.8 miles
- Carol Park 2 miles
- Olympia Tower 2 miles
- Bucharest Arch of Triumph 2 miles
- Dimitrie Gusti National Village Museum 2.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Supermarket 0 miles
- Henri Coandă International Airport 8.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Ambasador
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Bucharest
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 6 per day.
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 7 to 14 years is charged EUR 15 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged 50 % of the room stay per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Ambasador accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note meal plans are different for children and guests sleeping in extra beds:
Children from 0 to 6 years can have lunch or dinner free of charge.
Children from 7 to 13 years are charged 50% of the meal prices.
Older children or adults are charged the full price of the meals.