This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Zen Vama Veche
Strada Pescărușului 2A, 907163 Vama Veche, Romania – Great location - show map
Located in Vama Veche, a 11-minute walk from Vama Veche Beach, Zen Vama Veche has accommodations with free Wifi and free private parking. Built in 2016, this 4-star guest house is within 5.9 miles of Acvamania Marina Limanu and 11 miles of Paradis Land Neptun. Oak Tree Reserve "Stejarii Brumarii" is 11 miles away and Costineşti Amusement Park is 18 miles from the guest house. The rooms at the guest house come with a seating area. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hair dryer, all rooms at Zen Vama Veche have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms also feature a terrace. At the accommodation the rooms come with bed linen and towels. Guests at Zen Vama Veche can enjoy a continental breakfast. The Costinesti Obelisk is 18 miles from the guest house, while Costinesti Shipwreck is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mihail Kogălniceanu International Airport, 47 miles from Zen Vama Veche.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.Zen Vama Veche has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 22, 2017
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
- Wonderful Breakfast
See what guests loved the most:
- AlmaRomania“We enjoyed a nice breakfast on the terrace. We also appreciated the small private terrace.”
- AndreeaRomania“Place very nice and clean, staff very nice, facilities quite new and ok, breakfast very good”
- RedRomania“It's not the first time I stay here, so I like the place a lot: the rooms are cozy and big, you can stay on the terrace, it's located 5 min away from the beach which makes it a quiet place and the staff is always nice.”
- OvidiuRomania“AC was a blessing on those hot days. Cleanliness. Breakfast was good. Staff was really friendly Private car parking, in the shade.”
- AndreiRomania“I appreciated they openness to accept pets a great deal, as well as their attitude to their guests (as well as their pets). This was - and is - a big plus for us. And I also have great respect for the work they put in daily, to run the place,...”
- RhenaGermany“Very nice terrace and a lot of green. Real nature feelings, no plastic in and outside. Great variety of breakfast.”
- OanaRomania“I can't believe such a nice and quiet place exists in Vama Veche. We slept very well, the rooms are facing a lot of greenery, and the room kept cool during the day because of that, so we didn't need to use the AC. I also liked the available...”
- Viorel-alinRomania“The staff was expectional ,breakfast very rich in everything, their attitude towards guests impecable”
- OliviaSwitzerland“It was very quite so you can enjoy the music while on the beach, but rest in silence when in the room. The room was big and accommodating.”
- RamonaRomania“I liked the parking, the self check-in and check out; it was very quiet and although (at least for now) it is the last property next to a big field, you feel very safe. I don't know about the other rooms, but our balcony, being the last one, had 4...”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few hours
Buna ziua! Este permis accesul cu animale? As vrea sa vin cu cainele meuBuna ziua Va rugam sa precizati rasa catelului si varsta. Nu primim pui si nici catei agresivi. Ar trebui sa va trimitem si Regulamentul Intern privin..Answered on 20 April 2022
buna ziua, avem un beagle de 8 ani, cuminte si dresat - e ok sa venim cu el? multumescBuna ziua V-am trimis in privat raspunsul Cu drag, zenvamaveche.roAnswered on 18 May 2023
Pot încarca mașină electrica la dumneavoastră?Buna ziua Ne pare rau, nu avem posibilitatea O zi frumoasa!Answered on 29 August 2022
Buna ziua! Se poate parca masina in parcarea hotelului in cazul in care am ajunge inainte de check in (in jurul orei 13)?Buna ziua Va rog sa precizati pe ce nume aveti rezervare Multumim zenvamaveche.roAnswered on 25 July 2022
Hi, How is the breakfast ? Thanks!Hello Starting with 15th of June we have continental breakfast. Until that date we serve it a la carte. Regards, zenvamaveche.roAnswered on 26 May 2022
Buna ziua, am observat ca este permis accesul cu animalul de companie. Am 2 bichoni, in varsta de 2 ani. Este in regula? MultumescBuna ziua Din pacate nu acomodam 2 catei intr-o singura camera. Cu drag, zenvamaveche.roAnswered on 31 May 2023
- Still looking?
Area info *
Amenities of Zen Vama VecheGreat facilities! Review score, 9.2
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
- Wonderful Breakfast
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Mosquito net
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Non-smoking rooms
From 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above will be charged as adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cash Zen Vama Veche accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 9:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Zen Vama Veche of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Zen Vama Veche
The prices at Zen Vama Veche may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Zen Vama Veche can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Zen Vama Veche. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Room options at Zen Vama Veche include:
Zen Vama Veche is 1,650 feet from the center of Vama Veche. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Check-in at Zen Vama Veche is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Zen Vama Veche offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):