You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hostel Milkaza! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Situated in the northern part of Novi Sad, right by the Belgrade-Novi Sad highway, Hostel Milkaza is surrounded by peaceful family homes. A large rooftop terrace is available, as well as a restaurant with daily menus. Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas.
Rooms feature hardwood floors and a private bathroom with shower. Guests can use the secured parking and the reception is open 24 hours a day.
The centre of town can be reached in 2.5 miles. Nearest grocery shop is 350 yards away, while a fresh food market is 1.6 miles from Milkaza Hostel. Restaurants can be found 0.6 miles away. A sports centre with a swimming pool can be found 550 yards away.
Dunav River is 2.5 miles away, while National Park Fruska Gora is 12.4 miles away and features hiking opportunities. The Petrovaradin Fortress is 2.8 miles away.
Local buses with lines to the centres can be found 20 yards away. Main Bus and Railway Station is 2.2 miles from the property, while Belgrade Airport is 62.1 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
- Are sheets and towels included?Sheets and towels are included.Answered on 2 November 2019
- Jel moze da se rezervise za veceras?Poštovani, Hvala što se interesujete za naše usluge. Imamo slobodnu dvokrevetnu sobu za večeras. Cena je 2.600,00 RSD. Rezervaciju možete izvršiti putem booking.com sajta Ukoliko imate dodatnih pitanja, stojimo Vam na raspolaganju. Srdačan pozdravAnswered on 9 March 2022
- Do you guys have hairdryer in rooms? Shampoo and towels?Dear Madam or Sir, We do have shampoo and towels in all rooms. Hairdriers are available on request at the reception, free of charge. Kind regards, Uroš Milićević Hostel MilkazaAnswered on 20 June 2021
- zdravo, da li sobe imaju privatna kupatila, klima uredjaj i kako stojimo s parkingom? Hvala, MarinaPoštovana, Svaka soba ima privatno kupatilo i većina soba je klimatizovana. Imamo prostran privatni parking pod nadzorom.Answered on 27 June 2022
No additional info available
- Accessible parking
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Air conditioning
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Hostel Milkaza accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hostel Milkaza
Guests staying at Hostel Milkaza can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Hostel Milkaza has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant #1
Hostel Milkaza is 3.1 miles from the centre of Novi Sad.
The prices at Hostel Milkaza may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Hostel Milkaza offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Hostel Milkaza is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.