Stay in the heart of Belgrade – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Boutique Hotel Museum! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in Belgrade, 250 feet from Trg Republike Belgrade, Boutique Hotel Museum features accommodations with a fitness center. Located in the Stari Grad district, the property provides guests with access to a restaurant. Local points of interest like St. Sava Temple and Splavovi are reachable within 2.1 mi and 2.4 mi, respectively.
All guest rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Boutique Hotel Museum provides certain units with city views, and each room comes with a kettle. All rooms at the accommodations feature air conditioning and a desk.
A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Boutique Hotel Museum. The property also offers a daily complimentary aftertnoon snack at the restaurant.
The hotel offers a terrace.
Staff at the reception can provide guidance on what to do in the area.
Belgrade Arena is 3.1 mi from Boutique Hotel Museum, while Belgrade Fair is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport, 12 mi from the accommodations.
This is our guests' favorite part of Belgrade, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi. Please can you tell me, preferably in English, what preparations you have made to keep staff and guests safe from Covid-19?Advanced cleaning procedures, safety equipment, social distancing, natural ventilation, disinfection doormat, hand disinfection station, etc.Answered on July 8, 2020
- is it possible that I could have two dumbells in the room during my stay? i am planning for Saturday and Sunday evening? Also, what is the charge for..Dear, unfortunately because of the safety reasons we do not allow fitness gear to be displaced. However there is a fitness room on your disposal durin..Answered on January 14, 2021
- Hi there Do you have an elevator? ThanksDear Mr. Swiff, First of all, we would like to thank you for your reservation. The hotel has two elevators which are located inside the hotel. Kind re..Answered on July 22, 2022
- Do you have any rooms with balcony Or any room that we can smoke ?Dear, Thank you for your interest in Boutique Hotel Museum. Unfortunately all rooms are non-smoking. On the first floor we have a large terrace where..Answered on August 8, 2021
- Hello, can you provide a transport service from the airport to the hotel?Dear, we can provide transfer from the airport to the hotel, also to the airport from the hotelAnswered on October 29, 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Boutique Hotel Museum accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Boutique Hotel Museum of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Pavo: Closed from Wed, Feb 10, 2021 until Mon, May 31, 2021
FAQs about Boutique Hotel Museum
Room options at Boutique Hotel Museum include:
Boutique Hotel Museum has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Boutique Hotel Museum is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Boutique Hotel Museum by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 20min
The prices at Boutique Hotel Museum may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Boutique Hotel Museum is 350 feet from the center of Belgrade.
Boutique Hotel Museum offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Guests staying at Boutique Hotel Museum can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include: