Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel
Petrovka Str.11, Tverskoy, 107031 Moscow, Russia –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 760 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel.
Corner Suite with Lounge Access
One-Bedroom Suite - Executive Lounge
King Suite - Executive Lounge
Executive Superior Room with Lounge Access
Deluxe King or Twin Room
Superior King or Twin Room
Junior Suite with Lounge Access
Executive Deluxe Room with Lounge Access
6 Reasons to Choose Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Moscow
With 232 guest rooms, all day dining Aurora restaurant, famous for Sunday brunches, Polo Club restaurant, you will have precious memories of your visit. The lobby bar is an ideal place both for an internal drink or a meeting with business partner.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Petrovsky Passage 0.1 miles
- Stoleshnikov Lane 0.1 miles
- TSUM Department Store 0.2 miles
- Sanduny Baths 0.2 miles
- Bolshoi Theater 0.2 miles
- Moscow Museum of Modern Art 0.3 miles
- Vysokopetrovsky Monastery 0.3 miles
- Maly Theatre 0.3 miles
- Teatralnaya Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Kuznetsky Most Metro Station 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- GUM Shopping Center 0.6 miles
- Red Square 0.6 miles
- The Kremlin 0.8 miles
- Zaryadye Park 1 miles
- Arbat Street 1.3 miles
- Olympic Stadium 1.3 miles
- VTB Arena - Dinamo Stadium 2.9 miles
- Luzhniki Stadium 4.1 miles
- Izmaylovsky Kremlin 5.6 miles
- Spartak Stadium 7.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Азбука вкуса Market 0.2 miles
- Sheremetyevo International Airport 16 miles
- Vnukovo International Airport 16.8 miles
- Zhukovsky International Airport 23.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel features these highly-rated facilities:
- Swimming Pool 8.1
- Business Center 8.0
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs RUB 4500 per day.
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged RUB 1770 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Official invoices (for tax/billing purposes) are available at this property for business travelers.
Please note that visa support for foreigners is 3500 RUB per person.