B.P 535 Rubona, Rubavu, Gisenyi, Rwanda – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 92 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Paradis Malahide! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Paradis Malahide offers pet-friendly accommodations in Gisenyi. Free private parking is available on site.
Some rooms include views of the mountain or lake. Rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.
Guests can enjoy buffet or à la carte meals at the on-site restaurant. Special diet menus are available on request.
You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property. There is free evening entertainment featured at the property.
Brasserie et Limonaderie du Rwanda is 0.9 mi from Paradis Malahide, while Gakoni Market is 2,650 feet from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.Paradis Malahide has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 26, 2016
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, how far is paradise malahide from kigali international airport?Hello....It takes around 3h30 from Airpot to Paradis Malahide. Thank you. Regards.Answered on 23 April 2021
- Hi do you cater for halaal dietary needs for muslim guests?Dear Sir/Madam we regret to let you know that we do not have a Halaal dietary food for muslim guests. Regards, Paradis malahide EgideAnswered on 10 June 2021
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Our private beach is very close to the property, you do not need a means of transportation to go there. Our property is a nice place to enjoy the beau..Answered on 12 December 2019
- Hi! We are 2 persons who would like to book a stay with you 22-25 August. Is it possible to book a twin room, or add one more bed to single room?Yes is possible, normaly we offer a twin room! regard Nkusi christianAnswered on 21 August 2022
- Hello, Please could you kindly let me know how much is the transfer from the international airport to your place. I arrive in Kigali at 5am, November ..Hello, The transfer from the international airport to our resort it's 100 USD same as from our resort to Kigali. Thank you Nkusi christianAnswered on 2 October 2022
- Still looking?
- CuisineAfrican • British • International
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- River view
- Landmark view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Lake view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Sun deck
- Private beach area
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Evening entertainment
- Entertainment staff
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Sitting area
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- MassageAdditional charge
From 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
From 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cash Paradis Malahide accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Paradis Malahide
The prices at Paradis Malahide may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Paradis Malahide include:
Paradis Malahide offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Entertainment staff
- Bicycle rental
- Private beach area
Check-in at Paradis Malahide is from 11:00 AM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at Paradis Malahide can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Paradis Malahide is 3 miles from the center of Gisenyi.
Paradis Malahide has 1 restaurant: