Al Mashreq Boutique Hotel – Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Ourouba,Near King Khaled Mosque, 33940 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia –
6 Reasons to Choose Al Mashreq Boutique Hotel – Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Riyadh
Riyadh finally has the hotel it deserves. Al Mashreq Boutique Hotel simply breathtaking a tribute to old-age architectural styles of majestic elegance of Arabia in an intimate ambiance of luxury with a personalized genuine service.
Area Info –
- Panorama Mall 1.2 miles
- Kingdom Center 1.3 miles
- Al Faisaliah Tower 2.1 miles
- Localizer Mall 2.3 miles
- King Fahad Library & Garden 2.4 miles
- Owais Mall 2.4 miles
- King Saud University 2.4 miles
- The Diplomatic Quarter 2.6 miles
- Riyadh Gallery Mall 2.7 miles
- Sahara Mall 3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hayat Mall 3.1 miles
- King Abdulaziz Historical Center 3.5 miles
- King Fahd Cultural Centre 4.6 miles
- Murabba Palace 5.3 miles
- The National Museum 5.3 miles
- Riyadh Zoo 5.5 miles
- DIR’IYYAH 6.1 miles
- Imam Turki bin Abdallah Grand Mosque 6.2 miles
- Souq al-Thumairi 6.3 miles
- King Fahd Stadium 12.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Euro Marche Market 0.6 miles
- War Restaurant & Cafe Restaurant 0 miles
- Maya Chocolat Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Euro Marche Supermarket 0.3 miles
- King Khalid Airport 17.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Facilities of Al Mashreq Boutique Hotel – Small Luxury Hotels of the World Great facilities! Review score, 8.0
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Kids' Club
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Indoor Play Area
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Al Mashreq Boutique Hotel – Small Luxury Hotels of the World takes special requests – add in the next step!
2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged SAR 100 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Al Mashreq Boutique Hotel – Small Luxury Hotels of the World accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.