Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Best Western Hotel Karlaplan
Skeppargatan 82, Östermalm, 11459 Stockholm, Sweden – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Stockholm – Great location - show map
Located in the Östermalm district of Stockholm, this hotel is centrally located just 2 minutes' walk from Karlaplan Metro Station. It offers well-designed rooms with flat-screen TVs and free WiFi access. Guests staying at this property are offered discounted prices for a spa day at Sturebadet.
All rooms at Hotel Karlaplan have comfortable Jensen or Kungsängen beds and private bathrooms with a shower, hairdryer and underfloor heating. A Persian rug completes each room.
The buffet breakfast includes hot and cold options. Snacks and nonalcoholic drinks are available 24 hours a day and can be ordered from the front desk.
Stockholm Stadium is a 5-minute walk away. The Nordic Museum, Gröna Lund Amusement Park and the Skansen Open Air Museum are all within a 6-minute bus ride away. Stockholm Central Station is a 5-minute metro ride from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Best Western Hotel Karlaplan
- Where to park the car and what is the cost per nightThere is streetparking available. Weekdays 07-19, 15SEK/h Saturdays 11-17, 10SEK/h Sundays freeAnswered on December 10, 2019
- Good evening! Could you please provide the time frame in which breakfast that is included in the price available?God morning! Breakfast is serves monday-fridag 7-10 Saturday and Sunday 8-11. Its included in the hotel cost. See you soon! Best Regards, MicaelaAnswered on January 10, 2020
- Am I allowed to book a hotel room if I'm 17?Hello We can send you a certificate from a parent and it will be fine. Please email us directly so that we can attach the form. Kind RegardsAnswered on October 4, 2021
- Hello, My flight arrival is 11:45 pm. Can I do the check-in after 00:00? thanksHello, Yes, we are staffed 24 hours at the front desk so you can do a late check in. Best regards, Maria Front deskAnswered on May 27, 2022
- Pets permittedyes er do itAnswered on July 6, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|SEK 150 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|SEK 300 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|SEK 300 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Best Western Hotel Karlaplan accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests staying at this property between 1 May - 31 August can enjoy free entry to Vanadisbadet swimming center.
The discounted price for a spa day at Sturebadet is SEK 395 on weekdays all year round, and SEK 895 on weekends (only between October and April). Reservations are made at the reception.
The hotel requires that the credit card holder’s name matches the guest’s name on the booking confirmation. If you wish to book for another individual, please contact the property directly for further information after booking. Guests are also required to show a photo identification upon check-in.
When booking more than 5 nights, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.