Stay in the heart of Stockholm – Excellent location – show map
This hostel is set in a 19th-century building, 1,650 feet from Stockholm Central Station and 5 minutes’ walk from Drottninggatan shopping street. WiFi internet, evening sauna and pasta are free. Ice skates can be borrowed for free during winter.
All rooms at City Backpackers Hostel have air conditioning and heating. Lockers are available and padlocks can be bought in the reception.
City Backpackers’ café offers breakfast in the morning. Snacks and drinks are available in the reception throughout the day. For self-caterers, there is a fully equipped kitchen with microwaves and refrigerators. Guests can also enjoy a meal or drink in the restaurant Nomad, located next to the hostel.
The lounge offers Mac and PC computers with free internet access, TV with cable channels and Swedish movie nights. There is also a library with magazines and a book exchange. During summer, the beautiful open courtyard is furnished with tables and chairs
This is our guests' favorite part of Stockholm, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Guests have the possibility to do online check, payment online and we are now cash free on the property for hygienic reasons.Answered on 3 July 2020
- Self service washer and dryer on hostel site?We have self service washer and dryer facilities on site for our guests to use. It costs 50 SEK a wash which includes laundry detergent.Answered on 14 November 2019
- How mouch do i have to pay for the linen?The linen is 25 SEK (one-time cost) or 35 SEK if you also like to add a towel at check-in.Answered on 30 October 2019
- Hello I’m arriving by bus at 5:30am on Friday. Can I reserve a room for Thursday and check in at reception at 8:00am on Friday? And go straight to my bed?Yes, if you have booked the night before (Thursday) and arrives Friday early morning, you should be able to get access to your bed immediately but if ..Answered on 4 December 2019
- Do I need a lock for the lockers?Yes, our lockers need to be used with a padlock.Answered on 30 October 2019
- Still looking?
Nomad Restaurant and Bar
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
1:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 7 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
City Backpackers Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform City Backpackers Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.