Engeltofta Sea Lodge
Bönavägen 118, 80595 Gävle, Sweden – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Engeltofta Sea Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering sea views and contemporary design, these spacious apartments are just 4.3 mi from central Gävle. Each apartment comes with free Wi-Fi and parking.
Engeltofta Sea Lodge provides modern apartments with furnished patios and private bathrooms. Each comes with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, as well as a sofa area with a flat-screen TV.
Located on the sea front, guests are a short stroll from swimming and fishing spots on the sandy beaches of the Baltic coastline.
Meals can be enjoyed at Engeltofta manor house’s restaurant, which is open in the summer, and offers a seasonal menu and a summer terrace.
Gävle golf club is 1.9 mi from the apartments, and guests can enjoy the sites garden and children’s playground.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Summertime, June-August.Answered on January 21, 2020
- Hi! We are planning to be there in the end of June for 1 night. I have some questions - 1. Are we allowed to bring our own food? 2. Are we allowed to bring our own liquor? 3. Are we allowed to barbeque near the hotel or at the beach?Hello ! 3x yes!Answered on June 1, 2021
- Hi, We will arrive on Sunday afternoom 8/8, is the reception open? How should we check in if it is not? Will the swimming pool be open? Is there any grill place nearby? Thanks in advance. SiqiHello! Yes there is staff there until 21:00 ish if you like to check in late please contact us. The pool is open and you can borrow a grill here. Have a nice day! Sincerely StephanieAnswered on July 21, 2021
- Hello, Is it possible to rent bicycles at your place or nearby? We are interested in both, road and trail bicycles and a bicycle kid trolley.Hello! We have three bicycles that our hotel guests can borrow for free. These are not trail bicycles. No, child trolleys unfortunately.Answered on August 19, 2021
- Hi. Is breakfast included? Thank you.Hello, Bookings beetween 27th of june untill the 21th of august breakfast is included.Answered on July 12, 2022
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Engeltofta Sea Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
After booking, you will receive check-in instructions from Engeltofta Sea Lodge.
Please provide a valid phone number when booking so the property can reach you with instructions.
The restaurant is open between mid-June and mid-August. Please contact Engeltofta Sea Lodge for further details.
Breakfast is only available on some days. Please contact the property for more information.
Please note that children's cots are free of charge for children up to 2 years old but need to be booked in advance.
Engeltofta Sea Lodge requires that the credit card holder’s name matches the guest’s name on the booking confirmation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Engeltofta Sea Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.