Located 787 feet above the town of Sundsvall, this hotel offers fantastic views, a popular rooftop spa and a games hall. Both WiFi and private parking are free. Skiing opportunities at Sundsvalls Slalombacke are only a few steps away.
A flat-screen TV and work desk are featured in Hotell Södra Berget’s modern guest rooms. Each is decorated with warm colors and dark wood furnishings. Some include a private sauna and impressive views over the city.
Spa facilities include 4 pools, a sauna and relaxation area with a fireplace. Bookable treatments are also available, and reservations are highly recommended. Strike Club Games Hall offers 16 bowling lanes. a café and simulators for golf, hunting and cars.
The hotel offers 2 restaurants with varying menus, from à la carte dishes to tasty burgers. Södra Berget also has a dance restaurant with occasional weekend entertainment. Reservations must be made in advance. The lobby café provides a TV, games and newspapers.
Sundsvall Central Station is 10 minutes’ drive away. Cross-country ski tracks are located steps away from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a fridge in the roomsThank you for your question. All our rooms are equipped with chilled mini bar but no fridge. Warmly welcome.Answered on March 11, 2020
- Hello, I am looking to book a room for 3 nights while I am working. I was wondering if I was able to use the swimming pool/ sauna etc or if I had to pay extra?Hello, to enter our spa area it will be 395:- per person monday to thursday and 495:- per person friday-sunday. Best Regards, front deskAnswered on October 13, 2020
- Are parking spots with electricity connectors for engine heaters available ?Hi! Yes we have electricity connectors for engine heaters available. If you want to use them, it's 50 kr per day =)Answered on December 17, 2019
- Pool that kids can go?On mondays between 11-15 and 15-19, kids from the age 4-12 are welcome to our spa.Answered on September 8, 2021
- Are children allowed to use the pool?Children over the age of 13 is allowed in our spa. On Mondays we have "Minimys" 11 am - 7 pm where children from tha age of 4 can join their parents.Answered on December 28, 2020
- Still looking?
180 Grader Fine Dining Veranda & Bistro
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hotell Södra Berget accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that guests must be 13 years or older to enter the spa facility.
Reservations for the spa and restaurant must be made in advance. Please use the Special requests box or the details available in your confirmation to book these services.
The restaurant is closed on Sundays.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
180 Grader Fine Dining Veranda & Bistro: Closed from Fri, Dec 23, 2022 until Sun, Dec 25, 2022
180 Grader Fine Dining Veranda & Bistro: Closed from Sat, Dec 31, 2022 until Sat, Dec 31, 2022
FAQs about Hotell Södra Berget
Guests staying at Hotell Södra Berget can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotell Södra Berget by:
- Taxi 30min
Hotell Södra Berget offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Evening entertainment
- Foot massage
- Facial treatments
- Steam room
- Locker rooms
- Head massage
- Body treatments
- Foot bath
- Beauty services
- Full-body massage
- Back massage
- Body wrap
- Couples' massage
- Waxing services
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Body scrub
- Massage chair
- Neck massage
- Spa facilities
- Hand massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
Hotell Södra Berget has 1 restaurant:
- 180 Grader Fine Dining Veranda & Bistro
Hotell Södra Berget is 1.6 miles from the center of Sundsvall.
The prices at Hotell Södra Berget may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotell Södra Berget on this page.
Room options at Hotell Södra Berget include:
Check-in at Hotell Södra Berget is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.