Hotel Hotell Kristina
Rektor Cullbergs Väg 1, 19335 Sigtuna, Sweden – Great location - show map
Steninge Palace2.9 miles
Rosersberg Palace5.1 miles
Skokloster Castle6.9 miles
Arlanda Airport Terminal 47.4 miles
Abergs Museum8.3 miles
Bro Hof Slott Golf Course9.2 miles
Kungshamn-Morga Nature Reserve10.1 miles
Restaurant Båthuset0.7 miles
Restaurant Cicciotto0.1 miles
Restaurant Farbror Blå0.2 miles
Cafe/Bar Tant Brun0.2 miles
Cafe/Bar Strandvillan0.2 miles
Cafe/Bar RC Chocolat0.5 miles
Lake Mälaren0.2 miles
Stockholm Arlanda Airport7.4 miles
Bromma Stockholm Airport19.7 miles
Stockholm Västerås Airport38.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose Hotell Kristina
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Electric car charging station
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
The entrance to the property is closed between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|SEK 200 per stay|
Extra bed by request
|SEK 300 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hotell Kristina accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note 'halfboard' option includes breakfast and a 3-course dinner.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Hotell Kristina
Guests staying at Hotell Kristina can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotell Kristina include:
The prices at Hotell Kristina may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotell Kristina is 1,150 feet from the center of Sigtuna.
Yes, Hotell Kristina is popular with guests booking family stays.
Hotell Kristina has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurang Kristina
Check-in at Hotell Kristina is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Hotell Kristina (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Private Parking
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Free parking
Hotell Kristina offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bike tours
- Happy hour
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotell Kristina by:
- Taxi 15min
- Car 15min
- Bus 30min
The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Hotell Kristina.