Lady Hamilton Hotel
Storkyrkobrinken 5, Gamla Stan, 11128 Stockholm, Sweden – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1178 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Lady Hamilton Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.This charming hotel is housed in a listed 15th-century building, right next to the Royal Palace in Stockholm’s Old Town. Gamla Stan Metro Station is 1,300 feet away. Guests can book private access to the on-site sauna and plunge pool.
All rooms at Collector’s Lady Hamilton Hotel have cable TV and a private bathroom with eco-friendly toiletries. For added historic feel, most rooms feature old paintings, antique furniture and crystal chandeliers.
The hotel's 13th-century cellar well is now used as a relaxing area with a sauna. The in-house Bistro Emma serves afternoon tea during weekends from September through March.
Staff at Collector’s Lady Hamilton will gladly recommend local shops, cafés and attractions such as the Nobel Museum. Stockholm Central Station is 1 metro stop away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Stockholm, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Lady Hamilton Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 24, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, Is the afternoon tea service in December complimentary to the guests? As well, are the cookies and chocolate complimentary? Thank you, SusanHello, The Afternoon Tea is not complimentary to our guest. We have cookies on our breakfast buffe and the breakfast is complimentary for our hotel guests.Answered on 3 November 2019
- Hello, we need to get a train at 0730hrs on a Monday morning, what time is breakfast available? If we leave too early can we collect a bag with some food in it?Hi, Good evening, Of course, just let the staff know upon arrival and they will arrange this for you. Kind Regards AlexandraAnswered on 9 February 2023
- Hi there, for the superior triple room are the double bed and the single bed in 2 separate rooms? If so, is the bathroom accessible to both bedrooms?Hi! Yes, the beds are in 2 seperate rooms within the room. The bathroom is placed in the "main room" with the double bed (the door in the picture at the end of the bed). The bedroom door to the room with the single bed is right next to it.Answered on 18 January 2022
- Family room possibilities (accommodating 4pers) interest me; could’t however find available such room from you, is there any?Hi, unfortunately we don't have any family rooms that can accommodate 4 pax. But we have a room type called Courtyard Double room which is a triple room with one bed that is 200cm wide and in an adjacent small room you will find a single bed.Answered on 6 March 2022
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- SaunaAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted Lady Hamilton Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.