Pop House Hotel
Djurgårdsvägen 68, 11521 Stockholm, Sweden –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 832 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 Reasons to Choose Pop House Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Gröna Lund Amusement Park 0 miles
- ABBA The Museum 0 miles
- Liljevalch's Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Aquaria Water Museum 0.1 miles
- Skansen Open-Air Museum 0.2 miles
- The Vasa Museum 0.3 miles
- Nordiska - Nordic Museum of Cultural History 0.3 miles
- Museum of Modern Art 0.5 miles
- Skeppsholmen 0.5 miles
- Stockholm Stadsgården 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Royal Palace 0.9 miles
- Stureplan 1.2 miles
- Sergels Torg Square 1.3 miles
- Stockholm Central Station 1.4 miles
- Ericsson Globe 2.2 miles
- Tele2 Arena 2.3 miles
- Långholmen 2.4 miles
- Friends Arena 4.7 miles
- Kungens Kurva Shopping Centre 7.4 miles
- Bogesund Castle 8.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Oaxen Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Bromma Airport 5.7 miles
- Arlanda Airport 23.2 miles
- Västerås 55.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pop House Food & Bar
Food: Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Karaoke (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs SEK 325 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged SEK 350 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged SEK 500 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Pop House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that Pop House Hotel and restaurant do not accept cash payments.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.