Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm
Vasagatan 1, Norrmalm, 101 24 Stockholm, Sweden – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 12415 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Equipped hand sanitizers, disinfecting and cleaning, our staff have been trained prevention, some areas or services may be reduced or limited. Regards...Answered on May 8, 2020
- is car parking available?Hi, Yes, we do offer parking, however we have limited spaces and therefore it is offered on a first come, first served basis. Alternatively, there is...Answered on October 29, 2019
- Is every premium room equipped with a bathtub as seen in your photos?Hello, and thank you for your question. Our hotel has recently undergone a total renovation, and we are in the process of updating our marketing phot...Answered on January 25, 2020
- Hello there, please advise whether the swimming pool is working and are kids allowed to use it? Thanks, KateHi Kate, Yes our pool is open and Kids absolutely allowed to used under their parents supervision. Have a great afyternoon Jesus HAnswered on October 5, 2020
- does this room have a private bath? do all rooms have a private bath?Good morning. The only room that has a private bath is the Suit. Kind regards Front deskAnswered on October 20, 2019
- Still looking?
Stockholm Fisk Restaurant
Most popular amenities
House rules Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|SEK 250 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|SEK 250 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the property does not accept cash payments.
Only one pet per room is allowed.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we can currently only accommodate 10 people per available spot for 45 minutes in the pool and jacuzzi. This means that depending on occupancy, you may or may not be able to book an appointment for the pool. Time slots are available first come, first served and can only be booked during check-in time or after you have access to your room. All bookings for the pool / spa area are currently subject to availability.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm
Yes, Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm is 1,500 feet from the center of Stockholm.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm by:
- Train 20min
- Taxi 35min
- Bus 45min
Check-in at Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm has 3 restaurants:
- Stockholm Fisk Restaurant
- Stockholm Fisk Restaurant
Guests staying at Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm on this page.
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Personal trainer
- Fitness classes
- Locker rooms
- Swimming pool
Room options at Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm include: