Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Kungsportsavenyn 24, Centrum, 411 36 Gothenburg, Sweden – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 2893 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Gothenburg – Excellent location – show map
Renovated in 2014, this stylish hotel is on Gothenburg’s main street, Avenyn. It offers a rooftop bar and a popular ecological breakfast. The modern rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.
All guest rooms at Scandic Rubinen feature a work desk and a private bathrooms with a shower, hairdryer and Face Stockholm toiletries.
Scandic Rubinen’s breakfast buffet provides 101 energizing options, including gluten- and lactose-free products. Fairtrade coffee is always available. The Ruby Bar serves Mediterranean dishes using Swedish ingredients.
Guests can relax in the sauna, work out in the hotel gym or borrow a bike for free. During summer, a children’s playroom is found on-site. The rooftop bar has indoor and outdoor areas, depending on the weather.
Scandic Rubinen Hotel is just a 15-minute walk from Liseberg Amusement Park.
This is our guests' favorite part of Gothenburg, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Scandic Rubinen
- Is breakfest /room service included in the price ??Dear Guest, Thank you for your message, Breakfast is included into the room cost, however the room service is an extra cost of 95 SEK which you will p...Answered on November 4, 2019
- Hi - do you have fridge in the rooms?Hello, Unfortunately we don't have fridges in our rooms. Kind regards, OliviaAnswered on August 18, 2022
- Hi, is the gym free of charge to use for guestsYes, our gym is available free of charge for our staying guests. Kind regards, Scandic RubinenAnswered on May 30, 2022
- Are there rooms with windows that you can open? Thank you.Hello, Some rooms have windows that can be opened but not all unfortunately. Kind regards, OliviaAnswered on July 20, 2022
- Hello, I am about to book 10-13.6. I have late flight back on Sunday, is it possible to request late checkout? What are the conditions? Thanks, ZitaHi Zita. It depends what room category you book. If it's possible with a late check-out the extra cost is 250SEK. Best Regards Robert N Scandic Rub...Answered on June 8, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Ruby Roof Top Bar
Open for: Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Scandic Rubinen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please let the hotel know how many children will be staying and note their age in the Special Requests box when booking.
Please note that cash payments are not accepted at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Scandic Rubinen
Scandic Rubinen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
From the nearest airport, you can get to Scandic Rubinen by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 25min
Room options at Scandic Rubinen include:
Scandic Rubinen has 2 restaurants:
- Ruby Roof Top Bar
- Ruby Restaurant
The prices at Scandic Rubinen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Scandic Rubinen is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Scandic Rubinen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Scandic Rubinen is 0.6 miles from the center of Gothenburg.
Check-in at Scandic Rubinen is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.