Täppgatan 15, 151 21 Södertälje, Sweden – Good location – show map
Scandic Skogshöjd is located 7 minutes’ walk from Södertälje Central Station and 1,950 feet from Storgatan shopping street. WiFi and parking are free. Badparken is 500 feet away.
Each room at Scandic Skogshöjd Hotel has a parquet floor and a private bathroom. All feature a work desk and TV with movie channels.
The in-house restaurant serves a daily breakfast and à la carte dinners Monday-Saturday. Guests can relax and mingle in the hotel’s stylish cocktail bar, which offers snacks and light dishes.
Free gym access is offered on site. Bicycles and Nordic walking poles can be borrowed for free during summer. Scandic Skogshöjd's spa, pool and sauna are available at additional cost.
The open-air Torekällberget Museum is about 5 minutes' walk away.
Most popular amenities
- hi, I was thinking of staying tomorrow 29th Dec. I was wondering if your pool is open as I will have my kids. thanksHello! Yes the pool is open and kids are welcome. //Front DeskAnswered on December 29, 2020
- Hello, what’s the earliest time we can check in?Thank you for your question. The check in is 15,00. You are welcome:) Best regards Front deskAnswered on August 29, 2022
- Hi i want to book a room here online but can i choose the room when i get there? thanksHi, it is possible if we have available rooms. There can be additional fees for room change. Best regards Team SkogshöjdAnswered on September 28, 2022
- Please may i ask if you have a Laundry Service , as i will be a guest at your hotel for approximately 2 MonthsHello, Yes we do have laundry service.Answered on June 12, 2020
- Hi, can I know the address of this room ?Hello, The adress to our hotel is Täppgatan 21 15121 SödertäljeAnswered on March 14, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Scandic Skogshöjd accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that cash payments are not accepted at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Scandic Skogshöjd
Scandic Skogshöjd offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Swimming pool
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Scandic Skogshöjd may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Scandic Skogshöjd on this page.
Room options at Scandic Skogshöjd include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Scandic Skogshöjd by:
- Taxi 1h
Check-in at Scandic Skogshöjd is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Scandic Skogshöjd is popular with guests booking family stays.
Scandic Skogshöjd is 1,800 feet from the center of Södertälje.
Guests staying at Scandic Skogshöjd can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include: