This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
1 Beach Road, City Hall, 189673 Singapore, Singapore –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 383 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 Reasons to Choose Raffles Singapore
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Raffles Singapore was declared a National Monument by the Singapore Government in 1987. The distinctive architecture, large grounds with its lush gardens, courtyards and fountains and breezy verandahs are all special attributes of this Grand Dame.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
Restaurants & Markets
- Equinox Restaurant, Swissôtel The Stamford Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Café Swiss, Swissôtel The Stamford Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Kopi Tiam, Swissôtel The Stamford Cafe/Bar 0.7 miles
- Anti:dote, Fairmont Cafe/Bar 0.7 miles
- Raffles City Market Place Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Clarke Quay River 0.7 miles
- Mount Faber Park Mountain 6.3 miles
- Sentosa Island Ocean/Sea 7.8 miles
- Changi Airport 9.8 miles
- Hang Nadim Airport 21.9 miles
- Sultan Ismail Airport 27.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Bar & Billiard Room
Open for: Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Raffles Singapore accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The Arcade, Long Bar, Long Bar Steakhouse, Ah Teng's Bakery, the swimming pool, fitness centre and spa remain closed. Raffles Gift Shop and the 24-hour in-suite dining are unaffected.
During this period, guests can check in at the East India Rooms.
All dining experiences, including the Singapore Sling will be served at the Bar & Billiards Room, while selected suites and Raffles amenities continue to be available to all guests.
The property has made alternative arrangements for guests to enjoy the swimming pool, fitness centre and spa at Fairmont Singapore.
The hotel will be fully closed during Phase Three, which will start in mid December 2017 and is planned for a grand reopening in the middle of 2018.
Please provide the hotel with your flight details before arrival.