Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa
51 Imbiah Walk Sentosa, Sentosa Island, 099538 Singapore, Singapore –
In its commitment to the policy of environmental preservation, the resort with its staff and management has embarked on measures and applications to ensure the Eco approach in turn allows our guests the peace and tranquillity of what nature has to offer By having a very open design concept, guests feel closer to the natural environment, and do not feel that claustrophobic feeling that they get when in standard hotel corridors, as ours are all open air. It is also much better for biodiversity, as when you build covered structures you impede birds and insects from flowing freely. This also drastically reduces our carbon footprint by making the most out of natural lighting and ventilation. Enjoy the only natural spring water landscape pool in Singapore, complete with a waterfall feature, while relaxing amongst the balmy shades of flora to the soothing sounds of cascading waters. There are roof garden suites complete with rooftop baths, the only kind in Singapore.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Wave House Sentosa 0.1 miles
- Images Of Singapore LIVE 0.2 miles
- Madame Tussauds Singapore 0.2 miles
- Wings Of Time 0.3 miles
- Maritime Experiential Museum 0.5 miles
- Adventure Cove Waterpark 0.5 miles
- S.E.A. Aquarium 0.5 miles
- KidZania Singapore 0.5 miles
- Fort Siloso 0.5 miles
- Marine Life Park Singapore 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Universal Studios Singapore 0.7 miles
- Singapore Riverside: Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, Boat Quay 3.2 miles
- ION Orchard 3.6 miles
- Orchard MRT Station 3.6 miles
- Marina Bay Sands Casino 3.7 miles
- City Hall MRT Station 3.7 miles
- Esplanade Theatres on the Bay 3.7 miles
- Raffles City 3.8 miles
- Suntec City 4 miles
- Mustafa Centre 4.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- VivoCity Shopping Complex Supermarket 1.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Eco Al Fresco Cafe
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged SGD 60 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.