Grand Hotel Portoroz – Terme & Wellness LifeClass
Obala 33, 6320 Portorož, Slovenia –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 1564 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Executive Double Room with Balcony and Side Sea View
Special Offer - Comfort Twin Room with Full Moon Party
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 12 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Room Selected at Check-In
Executive Double Room with Balcony and Sea View
Comfort Twin Room
Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony
6 reasons to choose Grand Hotel Portoroz – Terme & Wellness LifeClass
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Portorož
Welcome to the hotel, located in the centre of Portorož and immediate vicinity of the sea. It features renovated rooms that combine elegance, tradition of salt panning and the history of Piran, a prestigious private beach, the sunny terrace, top quality Mediterranean gastronomy and experienced staff with traditional Mediterranean hospitality. The hotel is directly connected with the Terme Portorož that offers the most comprehensive spa, medical and wellness offer in Europe.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Portoroz Thermal Spa 0.1 miles
- Fiesa Lake 0.8 miles
- Tartini Square 1.4 miles
- St. George's Parish Church 1.5 miles
- Sečovlje Salina Nature Park 1.6 miles
- Port of Izola 3.7 miles
- Lighthouse Savudrija 4.2 miles
- Savudrija Port 4.3 miles
- Savudrija Riva 4.3 miles
- Umag Central ATP Stadion Stella Maris 5.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Aquapark Istralandia 11.6 miles
- Trieste Harbour 12 miles
- Stazione Trieste Centrale 12.7 miles
- Trieste Station 13.2 miles
- Faro della Vittoria 13.8 miles
- Barcola 13.9 miles
- Miramare Castle 14.4 miles
- The Euphrasian Basilica 19.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Mediteran Restaurant 0 miles
- Cafe Central Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Mercator Market 0.2 miles
- Mediterranean Sea Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area (Additional charge)
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Spa/wellness packages
- Sun umbrellas (Additional charge)
- Sun loungers or beach chairs (Additional charge)
- Salt-water pool
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Hammam (Additional charge)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi (Additional charge)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Solarium (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
- Sauna (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Entertainment staff
- Mini golf (Additional charge)
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Table tennis (Additional charge)
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (buffet)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 5 per day.
- Parking garage
- Secured parking
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shops (on site)
- Car hire
- Gift shop
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
Good to know Grand Hotel Portoroz – Terme & Wellness LifeClass takes special requests - add in the next step!
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
One child under 2 years is charged EUR 5 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Grand Hotel Portoroz – Terme & Wellness LifeClass accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the swimming pool complex with Prehistoric Sea (with thermomineral water) at the Terme & Wellness Lifeclass will be closed from 02 July until 12 July 2018.
Please note that the Sauna Park will be closed from 02 July until 03 August 2018.
Private secured parking is available in an on-site garage at a surcharge of 15 EUR per day.
Please note that the Christmas Eve half-board rate includes Christmas dinner with evening entertainment programme (drinks are excluded).
Please note that the rate for 31st of December includes the New Year's Gala dinner (drinks are excluded).