Arcadia Boutique Hotel
Frantiskanska 3, 811 01 Bratislava, Slovakia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1607 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Arcadia Boutique Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in a 13th-century building in Bratislava's Old Town, this 4-star boutique hotel is only 150 feet from the Main Square and the Old Town Hall. It offers free WiFi.
All rooms at Hotel Arcadia have marble bathrooms with heated floors, air conditioning, satellite TV, and tea and coffee-making facilities. They are equipped with antique furniture. Some offer views of the Franciscan Church or the Bratislava Castle.
The Arcadia Hotel’s spa area includes modern exercise equipment, a sauna and a steam bath. A public underground car park is provided for a surcharge.
A simple concept of the menu is served in the elegant restaurant L'Olive.The stylish Library Bar features a fireplace.
St. Michael's Gate is only 350 feet away from Hotel Arcadia. The business districts Tower 115, Apollo and CBC Tower can be easily reached.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bratislava, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.Arcadia Boutique Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 3, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Wellness center and massages are free of charge and part of the reservation? I want to stay for one night and I would like to relax a bitGood evening, spa and massages are on paid basis. Due to a situation is available spa and fittness only. Massages are closed at the momentAnswered on 6 July 2020
- Good evening Kristina, many thanks for your reply. Yes we would like a taxi transfer booking for our arrival if possible. Our flight details are as fo..Dear Mr./Mrs. Bower, Your transfer is ordered and we look forward to welcome you in Arcadia. Kind regards, Viktoriia receptionAnswered on 10 December 2019
- Good evening, we are staying with you from New Years Eve until 3rd of January, will you have evening dinner facilities on New Years eve and New Years ..Dear Mr./Mrs. Bower, We will gladly organize a transfer from the Bratislava airport for the fixed price of 23€. Please let us know your flight detai..Answered on 27 November 2019
- Hi Viktoria/ reception. We are so looking forward to our visit in 3 days time. Is there any food facilities on New Years day? Also will the spa be ope..Good day, For New Years Day our restaurant will be open for lunch from 13:00-15:00. Hair dryers are available in each room. As for the SPA zone we..Answered on 28 December 2019
- Hello, on your official web site stay free glass of wine and botle of water during the stay? What that mean preciesely?Good afternoon, it means, that per stay you can have complimentary per person 1 glass of local slovak wine (red or white) and per room 1 bottle of min..Answered on 19 October 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Turkish/Steam BathAdditional charge
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness center
- SaunaAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cash is not accepted Arcadia Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Arcadia Boutique Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Arcadia Boutique Hotel
Guests staying at Arcadia Boutique Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Arcadia Boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Arcadia Boutique Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Arcadia Boutique Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Arcadia Boutique Hotel include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Arcadia Boutique Hotel on this page.
Arcadia Boutique Hotel is 800 feet from the center of Bratislava.