Palo Verde Sustainable Hotel
Km 53.5 Carretera CA2 No12 Playa El Zonte, Chiltiupán , La Libertad, 01101 El Zonte, El Salvador – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Palo Verde Sustainable Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in El Zonte, a few steps from El Zonte Beach, Palo Verde Sustainable Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. Providing a garden, the property is located within 1.7 miles of El Palmarcito Beach. The property has a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, room service and free WiFi throughout the property.
Guest rooms at the hotel come with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a shower. Selected rooms contain a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. At Palo Verde Sustainable Hotel each room includes bed linen and towels.
The accommodation offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.
Palo Verde Sustainable Hotel has a terrace.
El Regadío is 3.1 miles from the hotel, while El Palmar is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is El Salvador International Airport, 31 miles from Palo Verde Sustainable Hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
El Zonte Beach8.5 Very good beach30 feet from property
El Palmarcito Beach8.2 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
- How much is the airport transportation? Will you be able to pick up a guest at 10p.m?Good morning. We do have airport pick up/ drop off available 24/7. To arrange an airport transfer, let us know ahead of time and send us your itiner..Answered on April 11, 2021
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?We have 2 seasons, For surf the best time is from Mayo to October, no beach, perfect waves. For holiday the best time is from November to Abril, sand..Answered on September 9, 2019
- What activities can we do if we stay in the hotel for 6 days?I'll share some options about tours and extra activities. Ruta de las flores: Ruta de las flores is the most famous route of our country. Pristin..Answered on March 7, 2020
- Hello! How far away are you from night life?Hello. We are 15 minutes drive from nightlife.Answered on June 14, 2021
- Is this a no kid property ?Hello, thank you for your interest in booking with us. Yes, we do have a group of rooms where families with children can stay.Answered on April 13, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Italian, Pizza, International, Latin American
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Palo Verde Sustainable Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.