Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
2 Mantenga Falls Road, H106 Ezulwini, Swaziland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 754 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Mantenga Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring an outdoor pool and a terrace, Mantenga Lodge offers modern accommodations in the Ezulwini Valley. With a garden, the property is 3.1 mi from the Milwane Wild Life Sanctuary.
With free Wi-Fi, the air-conditioned rooms include satellite TV and an electric kettle. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.
Breakfast is served every morning. There is also a bar and a restaurant on site.
Mantenga Lodge is 1,650 feet from the Mantenga Craft Center, while Matsapha Airport is 12 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Mantenga Lodge
- Are there any self catering standard double roomsno we are not self- catering, so our rooms have no self catering facilities, but we do have a restaurant on premises. kind regards Nokulunga.Answered on October 20, 2019
- Hi, do you have WiFi in the accommodation?Good day, Yes, we have free WIFI. Kind Regards, ReservationsAnswered on March 23, 2021
- do your rooms have Tv and when does your special endGood morning, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, we have DSTV and our Special ends end of March. Kind Regards, ReservationsAnswered on February 16, 2021
- Is there any place for games?Good day, Thank you for the email. We do not have any activities in the Lodge, we are in quiet surroundings, we only have a swimming pool and al car...Answered on December 3, 2019
- Hello, since the accommodation includes breakfast can I choose to have my breakfast sent to my room instead of coming to the restaurant? Thank youHello, Please also request it on check in So we remind the restaurant. Thank you.Answered on August 5, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|SZL 225 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Mantenga Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Mantenga Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Mantenga Lodge
From the nearest airport, you can get to Mantenga Lodge by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 25min
Room options at Mantenga Lodge include:
The prices at Mantenga Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Mantenga Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Mantenga Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool
- Horseback riding
- Bike tours
Guests staying at Mantenga Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Mantenga Lodge has 1 restaurant:
Mantenga Lodge is 3 miles from the center of Ezulwini.
Yes, Mantenga Lodge is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.