500 Rai Floating Resort
Chiew Larn Lake, Khao Sok Narional Park, Ban Ta Khun, Suratthani, 84230 Ratchaprapha, Thailand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 97 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at 500 Rai Floating Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Boasting overwater bungalows on the Ratchaprapha reservoir (Cheow Lan Lake), 500 Rai Floating Resort is set in a midst of natural surroundings. Guests can indulge in an outdoor pool and enjoy amazing views of lush green hills. Delectable local and Western cuisines can be sampled at Talay Nai Restaurant. Guest are required to take a long tail boat to the resort which take 1 hour 30 minutes from Ratchaprapa pier (can contact the property for boat reservation)
Each bungalow here comes with two bedrooms featuring comfortable beds and an air conditioning. The private bathroom is equipped with shower facilities and the toilet is separated from the shower area. Guests can enjoy sunrise and sunset either from an indoor seating area or the outdoor balcony. A two-seat kayak and life jackets are provided for guests to explore the paradise-like beauty of the area.
Shuttle services are available for guest's convenience with additional charge. Surat Thani International Airport is a 60 minute drive from the pier, while Koh Samui Piers are 78 mi drive away. Khao Sok National Park is an hour away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does the accommodation price include boat fees?Thank you for the inquiry, please note that the price does not includes boat, National Park, Municipality, and parking fee. All prices only includes ..Answered on October 25, 2020
- Is the honeymoon villa attachyto the land to get to the restaurant?Hi, Thank you for your message. Our Honeymoon Suite is detach (stand alone) to the main building, it is also far from the main land. You will need to..Answered on October 15, 2019
- Hi there. I am planning on proposing to my girlfriend and think this would be the perfect resort to do so. Would I be able to organise an engagement?Hi, we are pleased arrange the proposing. Please advise the details, number of people, theme, how to organize, what you want us to arrange? Kindly con..Answered on August 9, 2022
- Hi, we would like to book a villa for the 7-9 of January. We are worried about travel cancellation due to covid. Could you offer more flexibility?Hi, Thank you for your interest in staying with us. We totally understand the situation. If you cannot come due to Covid-19, please message us for ca..Answered on December 9, 2021
- Do you have hot tubs? Also, I don't see the pricing for the honeymoon suite.YES, our honeymoon Suite is our only unit that has a Jacuzzi with hot or tap water. It is place in the balcony with an open space viewing the most mag..Answered on August 9, 2020
- Still looking?
Ta Lay Nai Restaurant
Food: Local, Asian, International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
The entrance to the property is closed between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM
Children & Beds
Children over 1 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 1 and up are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
500 Rai Floating Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that 500 Rai Floating Resort is located at the middle of the lake and can only be accessed by a long tail boat. The property offers a chargeable boat transfer. Guests are kindly requested to inform the property in advance if they wish to make use of this service. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform 500 Rai Floating Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Guests must meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, a recent valid negative coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of coronavirus recovery.
FAQs about 500 Rai Floating Resort
Room options at 500 Rai Floating Resort include:
Check-in at 500 Rai Floating Resort is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
500 Rai Floating Resort has 1 restaurant:
- Ta Lay Nai Restaurant
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
500 Rai Floating Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Water sports facilities on site
- Cooking class
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
From the nearest airport, you can get to 500 Rai Floating Resort by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 2h 30min
Guests staying at 500 Rai Floating Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at 500 Rai Floating Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
500 Rai Floating Resort is 2.9 miles from the center of Ratchaprapha.