Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified
21/100 South Sathon Road, Sathorn, 10120 Bangkok, Thailand – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Bangkok – Great location - show map
Banyan Tree Bangkok offers luxurious rooms with views of the city or Chaophraya River. It features a swimming pool of 10 feet x 82 ft, a stylish, roof-top restaurant and bar, a spa and 7 dining options. Free shuttle is available daily.
Banyan Tree's rooms and suites are spacious, featuring wooden flooring and large windows. They offer a seating area, coffee/tea maker and satellite TV. Guests may enjoy complimentary nonalcoholic beverages from the mini-bar. 24-hour room service is available.
Banyan Tree Bangkok's health club offers a well-equipped fitness center, steam room and sauna. Airport transfers are available at an additional charge.
Vertigo and Moon Bar offer panoramic views and serves a variety of western dishes. Guests can sample Thai and Chinese specialties. Banyan Tree Bangkok also provides a dinner cruise along the Chaophraya River.
Banyan Tree Bangkok is located in Bangkok's central business and embassy district on Sathorn Road. Lumphini MRT Station is just a 10-minute walk away. Terminal 21 Department Store is located only 3 stations away. Asiatique The Riverfont, an outdoor night market, is 3.2 mi from the property, while CentralWorld, a good place for dining and shopping, is only 2.4 mi from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
- Is the swimming pool and bar open as normal or are there restrictions due to Covid ?The swimming pool is open from 7.00AM to 8.00PM advance reservations required. The fitness centre is open from 7.00AM to 8.00PM for your private use ..Answered on November 25, 2020
- Is the pool still closed? Are there any activities for children?Dear Valued guest, Thank you for your inquiry. Kindly be advised that our swimming pool is open. However, child play room and child activities are ..Answered on October 24, 2021
- Hi Does the Serinty include Drinks from 10am-8pm ? thanks PhilDear Valued guest, Kindly be advise d that Serenity room come with Club Benefits, you are still able to enjoy the privileges of daytime snacks, aftern..Answered on October 24, 2021
- Hi do you have adjoining rooms? I’m booking for a family of 2 parents and 3 kids with the ages 5,7,9.Dear Valued guest, Thank you for your inquiry. Kindly be advised that the Serenity Club has adjoining room or your can book for our Two-bedroom suite..Answered on October 24, 2021
- Check in เร็วสุดกี่โมงคะ Check out รบกวนขอเป็นเวลา 15.00 นะคะถ้าคิดค่าใช้จ่ายเพิ่มเติมแจ้งได้เลยค่ะเรียน แขกผู้มีเกียรติ ทางโรงแรมขอเรียนแจ้งให้ทราบว่าเวลาเช็คอินปกติคือ 14.00 น และเช็คเอาท์เวลา 12.00 น คำขอพิเศษเรื่องEarly check in & late check ou..Answered on July 29, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Dinner, High tea
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified
The prices at Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified on this page.
Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified is 3.1 miles from the center of Bangkok.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified by:
- Subway/Metro 1h 30min
Yes, Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified is popular with guests booking family stays.
Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified has 3 restaurants:
- BAI YUN
- VERTIGO TOO
Check-in at Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Game room
- Kids' club
- Evening entertainment
- Public Bath
- Personal trainer
- Beauty services
- Locker rooms
- Swimming pool
- Happy hour
- Facial treatments
- Cooking class
- Waxing services
- Hair treatments
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Light therapy
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Room options at Banyan Tree Bangkok - SHA Extra Plus Certified include: