85/1 Moo 8 Koh Phangan, 84280 Haad Son, Thailand – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Bounty Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Situated in Haad Dao Deuk cove, a 5-minute walk to Haad Yao Beach, Bounty Resort offers accommodations set in the midst of tropical grounds. It has an on-site restaurant and an outdoor pool.
All rooms at Bounty Resort are equipped with fan or air-conditioning. They feature private balconies and bathroom. Rooms also have a minibar and a safe.
Guests can lounge on the sundeck and enjoy a refreshing dip in the swimming pool. Water activities like diving and fishing can also be enjoyed.
Day trips and excursions can be organized at the hotel tour desk. In the evenings, guests can discover the exciting nightlife of Ko Phangan, which is within walking distance of the hotel.
Bounty Resort features a restaurant which offers Thai and Western meals to guests. Room service is also provided for the convenience of guests.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.Bounty Resort has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 25, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- มีไวไฟถึงในห้องพักมั้ยคะ (ทำงาน) สามารถจอดรถได้มั้ยคะ ขอบคุณค่ะ (Wi-Fi can connect into the room? And do you have car park? Thank you very muchHello. Thank you for your inquiries Yes, Wifi can access into all rooms and car parking is available at our resort.Answered on 16 February 2022
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?Guests can go to the closet beach by walks just 5 minuteAnswered on 11 November 2019
- Hello I’m interested in the room on the pictures, with the small kitchen and low table with full sea view. Looks like a lovely conservatory. ThanksDear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your enquiry. The lovely room that you referring to is occupied at the moment. We will double check with the resident as when they are ready to depart. We will be in touch. Regards, Reception@ Bounty Resort TeamAnswered on 3 May 2022
- Hi, I need to plug in to a router to work from 1pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday. Would this be possible? Could be interested in long stay if so. MarkDear Mark, Thank you for your enquiries but can you please clarify about the router? As our resort already provided high quality Wi-Fi connection for all the rooms. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Reception@ Bounty Resort TeamAnswered on 1 May 2022
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Our private beach is in front of the resort. No need to use transportationAnswered on 11 November 2019
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Private beach area
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- Valet parking
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storageAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Air conditioning
- Car rental
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
From 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of THB 1000 is required on arrival. That's about 28.80USD. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full, in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Bounty Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Bounty Resort
The prices at Bounty Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Bounty Resort has 1 restaurant:
The nearest beach is 350 feet from Bounty Resort.
Bounty Resort is 800 feet from the center of Haad Son.
Bounty Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Private beach area
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Bounty Resort include:
Check-in at Bounty Resort is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.