Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified
25/54-55 Moo 5, Koh Yao, Phang-nga, 82160 Ko Yao Noi, Thailand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 222 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified
Adjacent to the beach, Cape Kudu Hotel offers cozy accommodations in a peaceful area of Ko Yao Noi. Guests can indulge in the outdoor pool overlooking endless views of the sea.
Rooms at this property are spacious and equipped with a complete range of facilities, including of a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a fridge. Certain units boast a living room fitted with a comfortable grand sofa for guests to relax in. The private bathroom comes with both shower and bathtub.
The nearest airport is Phuket International Airport, 22 mi from Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Klong Jark Beach7.9 Good beach30 feet from property
- This room can fit 2 person ? How about the breakfast for 1 person or 2person ?Our room bookings include breakfasts for 2 persons.Answered on October 21, 2019
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?From November until May is the best time to have a perfect beach holiday.Answered on October 21, 2019
- how will I get transfer from airport to hotelFrom Phuket International Airport you may take a taxi to Bangrong Pier. The public boats to KOh Yao Noi currently cost THB 400 per person/one way. Onc..Answered on August 6, 2022
- is the ferry operating from Phuket and what are the vaccination requirements for long time expat on PhuketAs of 15 October 2021 all domestic arrivals to Koh Yao Noi - Phang Nga are required to present their completed vaccination certificate at checkpoints...Answered on October 29, 2021
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?We don't have a private beach. However, the beach nearby the hotel is just across the road.Answered on October 21, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified has 1 restaurant:
- Hornbill Restaurant
Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Neck massage
- Personal trainer
- Private beach area
- Open-air bath
- Hand massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa facilities
- Couples' massage
- Locker rooms
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
- Foot massage
- Water sports facilities on site
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Public Bath
- Full-body massage
- Cooking class
- Steam room
- Head massage
- Back massage
- Yoga classes
The prices at Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified include:
Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi - SHA Plus Certified is 1.9 miles from the center of Ko Yao Noi.