Chill Out Bar and Bungalows
Moo 3, Tonsai Beach, Aow Nang, 81000 Tonsai Beach, Thailand – Great location - show map
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Chill Out Bar and Bungalows features a garden, terrace, a restaurant and bar in Tonsai Beach. The property is located a 2-minute walk from Pai Plong Beach, 300 yards from Tonsai Beach and 1.7 miles from Railay Beach. Free WiFi and a tour desk are provided. Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, while some rooms are equipped with a balcony and others also offer mountain views. At Chill Out Bar and Bungalows each room includes bed linen and towels. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Tonsai Beach, like hiking. Phra Nang Cave is 1.9 miles from Chill Out Bar and Bungalows, while Princess Lagoon is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket International Airport, 60 miles from the hostel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.Chill Out Bar and Bungalows has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 3, 2018
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
See what guests loved the most:
- SSabrinaUnited States of America“Chill out was such a pleasant stay. The staff and the people in Tonsai are the nicest people. It had a real sense of community and they welcome you with open arms. The beaches and bars/restaurants were also great too.”
- YaffaIsrael“Perfect place for low budget travelers that still want an awesome vibe, beautiful surroundings, and to meet the nicest people. Peaceful and great atmosphere, we highly recommend and loved our time there!”
- RitaUnited States of America“This place has an amazing atmosphere! The restaurant and bar are an awesome place to hang out, the staff is wonderful and so friendly, and the food and drinks are DELICIOUS! seriously better than anywhere else in Tonsai and Railay. The location is...”
- MagdalenaCzech Republic“Beautiful location near the beach. Very friendly staff and good restaurant. One of my favourite stay, will definitely come back.”
- MatheusThailand“Everything, the staff, the bar, the location. Amazing place to be and relax, good coffee place just next door and many bars around. Would come back 100%”
- IanThailand“I love the fact that they are very honest about the situation of their resort. Laura was very welcoming and accommodating which makes the stay at Chillout even worthwhile. The food at Burger Kingkong was great and the food portions were amazing....”
- RobertUnited States of America“Great location in nature. close to climbing and beach. Good on ate food and bar.”
- LeeSpain“This place is the real Tonsai.. The staff can’t do enough for you and don’t forget to get your home made soap!”
- EllaAustralia“Loved the rural, remote, jungle feeling. I can imagine the vibe would be great in high season”
- AlfieUnited Kingdom“Staff were very friendly. Bar was a very good vibe and the facilities did the job, though i would have loved an AC UNIT as it was very hot XD”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Are sheets and towels included?Yes, they areAnswered on 30 November 2019
If I arrive at Krabi airport at 7-8pm, will it be possible to get to the hotel to sleep that night? If so, where can I find boat schedules?Officially the boat ticket office is open from 7 am to 6 pm. The boats will run after this but may cost more, as fewer people are going. Our recept..Answered on 5 December 2022
Can I use my own sleeping bag?Yes, if you like. We do have a camping spot, if you have a tentAnswered on 20 February 2020
Do you offer luggage storage?Yes we have lockers at reception, you can use your own padlock and we can store big bags for you. when awaiting check in or check out.Answered on 12 October 2019
Hi, I would be coming from Wattanapat Hospital. I’ve got a bit of a Restricted right arm. What would be the best way to get to the property.Take the boat from Ao Nang Beach to Tonsai beach, Once on Tonsai Beach, please take the path on the left-hand side of the beach. We are on the back p..Answered on 16 November 2022
Is it possible to walk to Railay beach from your property?you can walk directly from Railay west on the right-hand side of the beach, at low tide, you can walk over the rocks beach to beach or over the jung..Answered on 15 April 2022
- Still looking?
Area info *
Restaurants1 Restaurant On Site
- Ban Kong Restaurant
- CuisineSeafood • Thai • Local • International
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner
Amenities of Chill Out Bar and Bungalows
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Private Bathroom
- Inner courtyard view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Sitting area
- Coffee house on site
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Convenience store on site
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Non-smoking rooms
- Full-body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- MassageAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
From 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 8 and above will be charged as adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.