Grand China Bangkok
215 Yaowarat Road, Samphantawongse, 10100 Bangkok, Thailand – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 871 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Grand China Bangkok! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the heart of China Town, and near to the Chao Phraya River, this first class hotel offers a swimming pool and has Bangkok’s only revolving restaurant. Free WiFi access is available throughout.
Grand China Bangkok offers rooms of light, neutral colors and contemporary design, with carpet floors, a sitting area and large windows hosting majestic city or river views.
For recreational purposes, hotel guests can use the fitness center or have a traditional Thai massage.
Grand China Bangkok is in a convenient location with a short walk to the nearest river bus stop and the Hualampong Railway Station, from which you have easy access around Bangkok. In the surroundings there are a variety of shops, restaurants and sights such as the Old Siam Plaza, the Gold Buddha and Bangkok Flower Market.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you do test and go quarantine package / day 1 or day 5 only?Dear Value Guest, Very sorry for your inquiry we're do not join quarantine package.Answered on 21 February 2022
- hi, I will come early before checkin hour, Can I leave my luggage at the hotel and come back to checkin later please ? thank you!Dear Guest, If you arrive before check-in time, please keep your luggage at the reception. Our staff will help you. Best Regards, Management Team.Answered on 28 February 2023
- What time is book out? Can I have late book out maybe 1.30?Dear Guest, Thank you for your inquiry, Check-in time is available from 2:00 PM. Until 11:59 pm. and Check-out time no later than 12:00 pm. Best Rega..Answered on 6 July 2022
- Is there 24/7 room service?Thank you for your inquiry, room service is not 24hrsAnswered on 7 September 2022
- What is the lowest possible floor that I could get this room on please. I don’t like heights and want to be on a low floor but have a balcony. ThanksThe rooms with balconies, only be in the upper floors Best Regards, AdminAnswered on 27 December 2022
- Still looking?
G Gallery & Cuisine
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
SKY VIEW 360°
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Toilet with grab rails
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Fitness center
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Grand China Bangkok accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Grand China Bangkok of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Restaurant is closed from Fri, Oct 15, 2021 until Mon, Oct 25, 2021
Restaurant is closed from Fri, Oct 15, 2021 until Fri, Dec 31, 2021
Bar is closed from Fri, Oct 15, 2021 until Mon, Oct 25, 2021
FAQs about Grand China Bangkok
Grand China Bangkok has 3 restaurants:
- SKY VIEW 360°
- G Gallery & Cuisine
- GENZ BAR
Grand China Bangkok offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
Grand China Bangkok is 0.9 miles from the center of Bangkok.
The prices at Grand China Bangkok may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Grand China Bangkok is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Grand China Bangkok include:
Guests staying at Grand China Bangkok can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Grand China Bangkok is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.