Holiday Inn Bangkok, an IHG Hotel
971 Phloen Chit Road, Pathum Wan, Pathumwan, 10330 Bangkok, Thailand – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 1294 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Situated in Bangkok's shopping and entertainment district, Holiday Inn Bangkok is directly opposite Erawan Shrine and a 5-minute walk from Chit Lom and Siam BTS Stations. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 20.5 miles away.
Spacious, rooms are well-equipped with air conditioning, cable TV and a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer. They are carpeted and have warm lighting. Select rooms offer panoramic views of Bangkok.
Lazy days by the pool and relaxing massages await guests at Holiday Inn Bangkok. Guests can also make use of the modern fitness centre and the sauna facilities.
This is our guests' favourite part of Bangkok, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Holiday Inn Bangkok, an IHG Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 13 Oct 2009.
Hotel chain/brand: Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- สอบถามค่ะ มีห้อง twin ที่ connect กับ ห้องsuite ด้วยมั๊ยคะDear Value Guest, We have Executive room with twin beds which can connect with Platinum Suite. Please advise us the period of stay so that we can ..Answered on 9 March 2021
- Do you serve Halal/ Muslim food during breakfast? Thank you.We have vegetarian food available for breakfastAnswered on 10 January 2023
- can 3 adults stay in one room ...do you have two rooms with conicting doorThis room can accommodation maximum 3 persons per room and the connecting room will be subject to availability upon arrival.Answered on 22 November 2022
- Hi, I’m in Bangkok from 25 to 28 January 2023. But I’m landing at DMK airport around 6 am on 25 January. How early can I check in to the room? SachinThe early check in will be subject to availability upon arrivalAnswered on 10 January 2023
- If happens have book the smoking room, can i change it to non smoking room when check in time ？Tqyou can change the booking to be non smoking room upon check in. However, it's subject to availability upon arrivalAnswered on 7 September 2022
- Still looking?
- AmbianceFamily friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian
- Beer Republic
- CuisineThai • Local • Asian • International
- Open forLunch • Dinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Sun terrace
- Nightclub/DJAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Minimarket on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Pool/beach towels
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Spa facilities
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- MassageAdditional charge
- Spa and wellness centreAdditional charge
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 to 00:00
From 12:00 to 12:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted Holiday Inn Bangkok, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Holiday Inn Bangkok, an IHG Hotel
The prices at Holiday Inn Bangkok, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Holiday Inn Bangkok, an IHG Hotel is 2.5 miles from the centre of Bangkok.
Holiday Inn Bangkok, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Swimming Pool
- Spa facilities
Room options at Holiday Inn Bangkok, an IHG Hotel include:
Holiday Inn Bangkok, an IHG Hotel has 2 restaurants:
- Beer Republic
Check-in at Holiday Inn Bangkok, an IHG Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:30.
Guests staying at Holiday Inn Bangkok, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include: