Holiday Inn Chiangmai Hotel
318/1 Chiangmai-Lamphun Road,T.Watekate, A.Muang, Wat Ket, 50000 Chiang Mai, Thailand –
Superior King Room - Non-Smoking
Superior King Room with River View - Smoking
Superior King Room with River View - Non-Smoking
Executive Suite - Smoking
Superior King Room - Smoking
Ping Suite with River View - Non-Smoking
Executive King Room with River view - Smoking
Executive King Room - Corner
6 Reasons to Choose Holiday Inn Chiangmai Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai
Ideally located on the banks of the Ping River with easy access to business & shopping districts. It is the only riverside international hotel brand on the Northern bank of Chiangmai with 526 rooms & 25-storeys offering expansive riverside views from both guest & functional rooms. The hotel is only minutes away from the famous temples & the renowned night bazaar.
Holiday Inn Chiangmai Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Mengrai Bridge 0.1 miles
- Nong Hoy Market 0.2 miles
- Art in Paradise Chiang Mai 0.8 miles
- Wiang Kum Kam 1 miles
- Anusarn Night Market 1.2 miles
- Iron Bridge 1.2 miles
- Tourism Authority of Thailand - Northern Office 1.2 miles
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar 1.4 miles
- Chiang Mai Railway Station 1.4 miles
- Chiang Mai Gate 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Saturday Walking Street 1.6 miles
- Tha Pae Gate 1.7 miles
- Warorot Market 1.7 miles
- Wat Gate 1.8 miles
- Chedi Luang Temple 1.8 miles
- Sunday Walking Street 1.9 miles
- Three Kings Monument 2 miles
- Wat Phra Singh 2.2 miles
- Nimman Haemin 3.3 miles
- Chiang Mai Zoo 4.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Rimping Supermarket Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Nong Hoi Market Market 0.3 miles
- Chiang Mai Airport 2.5 miles
- Lampang Airport 47.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
River Terrace Restaurant
Food: Thai, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
China Palace Restaurant
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Saltwater Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please refer to the schedule as follows:
Night Bazaar - 18:00–22:00 daily, departing every 30 minute
Saturday Walking Street on Wua Lai Road - only available on Saturdays, departing at 16:30 and return at 21:00
Sunday Walking Street on Ratchadamnoen Road - only available on Sundays, departing at 16:30 and return at 21:00